PDA

View Full Version : Laudrup leaves Swansea

Grannie64
04-02-2014, 07:41 PM
In this day and age not really surprising, but this late in the season seems a bit knee Jerk. Has the relationship between manager and chairman become that bad?

RICKYwillTAKEusUP
04-02-2014, 07:44 PM
At the beginning of the season, he was untouchable and linked with the Madrid job. Nobody could speak high enough of him, and now he's out the door. Have to ask the question, was he just riding on the brilliant job done at Swansea by Brendan Rodgers/Roberto Martinez?

PapaLazarou
04-02-2014, 07:58 PM
On the face of it, that seems an insane decision - and sticking Gary Monk in temporary charge. WTF ?

Either there's a perfectly valid explanation for this, or someone needs to check what they're putting in the water in South Wales.. :s

Dirtyweasel
04-02-2014, 08:12 PM
What better time to sack him than when they're two points above the drop zone with a massive local derby looming at the weekend?

Shrewd bunch those sheep rapists.

ShottermillSaint
04-02-2014, 08:48 PM
I haven't tipped them to go down for no reason, they are in free fall and made some very bizarre signings last month along with allegedly offering just 3 million for Jack Cork, cheeky ****ers

There is always one team who seem to sleepwalk into a relegation battle and this season it's The Swans, shame because they play great football and were an example to us all last season.

Be interesting to see how they do on Saturday under the stewardship of Harry Monk

proclaimer
07-02-2014, 07:57 PM
What better time to sack him than when they're two points above the drop zone with a massive local derby looming at the weekend?

... and days after the transfer market shut.

Pentridge
08-02-2014, 09:50 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Laudrup didn't end up at Spurs.

chief_wiggam
08-02-2014, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Laudrup didn't end up at Spurs.

As assistant to MoPO?

Dirtyweasel
08-02-2014, 10:11 PM
It appears ML's departure didn't affect the sheep rapists ability to beat the sheep rapists today.

Legs of lamb half price at Sainsbury's as we speak. It's a glue pit I tell ya :blue: