04-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Definitely didn't see this one coming, and just before the Welsh derby

lovedeanblue
04-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Agree I didn't see that coming...

Southerndown
04-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Shocked!

They won the League cup last year, got them into Europe and could have walked into some of the top jobs in this country and abroad.
Huw Jenkins is no trgger happy scheister I'm guessing there must be something more to this :?

kendaldaz
04-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Shocked!

They won the League cup last year, got them into Europe and could have walked into some of the top jobs in this country and abroad.
Huw Jenkins is no trgger happy scheister I'm guessing there must be something more to this :? I think Jenkins heard he wants to manage pompey XD XD XD

pfcsteve72
04-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Shocked!

Huw Jenkins is no trgger happy scheister I'm guessing there must be something more to this :? I think Jenkins heard he wants to manage pompey XD XD XD[/quote]And the new striker we can have is Michu XD XD XD

nonsuchmike
05-02-2014, 03:28 PM
How many players did they sign/sell within the transfer window? That might be part of the matter in issue with Laudrup.

Or did he make a pass at the Chairman's floosie? Winning 0 out of 8 wasn't too bright of him, either.