PDA

View Full Version : Why did we give Freedman..

campo21
04-02-2014, 08:17 PM
A 3yr deal in the 1st place after the disaster we had paying off mugson and clueless does Gartside never learn from his mistakes,i forgot he never makes any does he.

campo21
04-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Gartside has always had a detrimental impact on this club, at no stage has he placed the interests of the club before his own, we are simply a vehicle to feed his egotistical drive for self control illustrated by his aspirations within the FA. Once he was able to secure support from his business buddy Eddie Davies his stranglehold over the club at board level was secured. Using the dark arts of extremely dubious accountancy practises we have racked up immense debt on the back of extremely questionable figures used in the clubs accounts. How can you explain the appearance of 50 million in debt entirely attributed to losses on player asset valuations during the last 2 years alone, how where such false figures dreamt up in the first place, if only to deliberately re appear as added debt down the line on which real interest could be later charged. In essence E Davies & Gartside conspired 13 years ago to take over our club with 5 million in real cash, thereafter using the 500 million in Sky

eric1953
04-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Campo - Great post, where did you get it from ? Seriously mate, you may be too close to the truth for certain people to be comfortable with this post.

danm1992
04-02-2014, 10:07 PM
We had to offer Freedman things Palace weren't prepared to.

Typical Gartside to gamble so much on Freedman who started that season the favourite to lose his job first at Palace.

Whatsmore
05-02-2014, 06:48 AM
kin ell campo what the fck that was an outstanding post if that's your own words mate I take my hat of to you.as eric says very close to the truth for confort in the bwfc con room or is it boardroom.my like it button doesn't work campo or I wpuld be preesing like crazy for that one.

garyp1803
05-02-2014, 01:11 PM
[quote="campo21"]Gartside has always had a detrimental impact on this club, at no stage has he placed the interests of the club before his own, we are simply a vehicle to feed his egotistical drive for self control illustrated by his aspirations within the FA. Once he was able to secure support from his business buddy Eddie Davies his stranglehold over the club at board level was secured. Using the dark arts of extremely dubious accountancy practises we have racked up immense debt on the back of extremely questionable figures used in the clubs accounts. How can you explain the appearance of 50 million in debt entirely attributed to losses on player asset valuations during the last 2 years alone, how where such false figures dreamt up in the first place, if only to deliberately re appear as added debt down the line on which real interest could be later charged. In essence E Davies & Gartside conspired 13 years ago to take over our club with 5 million in real

campo21
05-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Glad you liked it gary.