PDA

View Full Version : You have to laugh at them

Rotherhamowl10
04-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Singing about losing 4-0 to their biggest rivals on boxing day XD XD XD

Always brings a smile to my face, what's next?

"It should have been 10-1"

Thick as pig sh!t.

mahatmafoot
05-02-2014, 09:24 AM
It's called irony, you thicko pig.

helmut_rooster
05-02-2014, 11:47 AM

Great idea lets all cheer about the time when our massive neighbours slaughtered us at their massive great fantastic stadium, all together now! grunt, grunt, oink, oink!

You pigs fans do make me laugh, why don't you think your own song up instead of pinching ours, btw the way, that ooooooh on the end of that crap butty song is an embarrassment. >:)
XD XD XD XD XD

Rotherhamowl10
05-02-2014, 11:52 AM

XD XD XD

How is it irony, please enlighten me?

helmut_rooster
05-02-2014, 11:56 AM

XD XD XD

How is it irony, please enlighten me?[/quote]

Mahatmagrunt couldn't enlightned a room >:)

Katchouro
05-02-2014, 10:17 PM
News flash for Rotherham ... that song isn't about a football match.

Rotherhamowl10
06-02-2014, 11:36 AM

Do you sing the Boney M version then Katch? my ears must be playing tricks on me XD XD

Don't give me the "it's about getting revenge line" - b0llocks, you sing it because we do - blades culture.

mahatmafoot
06-02-2014, 11:44 AM
One day you might even have your OWN song. Why not have a contest to see who can think up the best one.
You pigs must be the most simple and deluded fans in football. Still keep asking your mummies when you wake every morning and before you have your Coco Pops " Mummy we are massive aren't we ?"

" Of course you are you simple t**t "

braggyowl
06-02-2014, 11:49 AM
One day you might even have your OWN song. Why not have a contest to see who can think up the best one.
You pigs must be the most simple and deluded fans in football. Still keep asking your mummies when you wake every morning and before you have your Coco Pops " Mummy we are massive aren't we ?"

You keep singing the songs...While your rubbish team gets relegated to the lowest league in English football. ;)

braggyowl
06-02-2014, 11:50 AM
...And he says we're duluded! XD XD

Rotherhamowl10
06-02-2014, 12:54 PM

It Still amuses me after nearly three years of using the "MASSIVE" word, some simple souls still struggle to understand the context in which it's used.

As for the OWN song jibe, you mean that god awful song about stuffing your face with a chip butty that you stole from Rotherham?

Lets try to stick to the subject though, anyone would think you're trying to deflect the discussion away from it because you know how stupid it is that your fans sing about losing 4-0 to your biggest rivals on boxing day...

braggyowl
06-02-2014, 03:19 PM
You can't educate pork Roth. >;)

awayowl
06-02-2014, 05:16 PM

Don't have to ask, we KNOW we are MASSSSSSIVEEEEE

Owler
06-02-2014, 05:57 PM

We've got plenty of our own songs thanks and most aren't about your lot, probably because we're not obsessed like you are.

Apart from that awful greasy chip butty song every song or chant was about how much you're jealous, sorry hate us other night against Fulham.

If it wasn't for free buses you wouldn't have taken enough fans for us to hear you. :D

Ps Well done on beating Fulham, game was poor to watch but you deserved to win.

hirstyboywonder
06-02-2014, 06:15 PM

Look what the cat dragged in, by coincidence his team won a match the day before.

If it has nothing to do with a football match I take it everyone that sings it takes it literally and 'fights for evermore' seeing as you are implying it was about trouble at that match rather than the result?

Rotherhamowl10
07-02-2014, 10:35 AM

Look what the cat dragged in, by coincidence his team won a match the day before.

If it has nothing to do with a football match I take it everyone that sings it takes it literally and 'fights for evermore' seeing as you are implying it was about trouble at that match rather than the result?[/quote]

I am sure the police came out after that game and praised both set of fans for how well they behaved >;)