PDA

View Full Version : Which Would Nigel Clough Prefer?

Romanis
04-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Having seen off bottom-placed Fulham, Sheff Utd are now through to Round 5.

Which would Nigel prefer, a contest against PNE, another 3rd tier side with home advantage, or would he want us, his former team and with a recent rivalry with Davies, not to mention, us defeating him that cost him his job?

ruddyforest
05-02-2014, 12:10 PM
I think he would love to get one over on Davies and Forest... not as much as he would like to get one over on Derby - but there aren't in the competition any more are they?! ;D

Romanis
05-02-2014, 10:14 PM
I think he would love to get one over on Davies and Forest... not as much as he would like to get one over on Derby - but there aren't in the competition any more are they?! ;D

Derby fans who were on Nigel's back when the season started and the mediocrity of seasons past, will now all be hailing him in the next round.

Tossers

ruddyforest
06-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Yep Romanis - the fickle football fan will strike again a week on Sunday!!!!

hang_up_me_boots
07-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Which planet are you on Romanis?

The views on Nigel were pretty split, regardless of which, most people wished him well and we even had a minutes applause at the following game for him.

Lets contrast that with the contempt you give your ex-servants including Chairman, directors, managers and even players.

I notice that there's a thread on our board at the mo suggessting that Nigel Doughty was worse than the 3 (jailed) amigos who we had in charge and two rather derogatory posts on yours about Ishmail Miller!

Tossers? I'd look closer to home!