PDA

View Full Version : Are We Happy Now?

Woking88
05-02-2014, 09:26 AM
I have said, on various occasions in the past, that we would be pretty happy with our lot come the end of the January Transfer Window.

Kenny says we are still work in progress and few would dispute that but, in my humble opinion, I feel that we are getting there, we will get better as the team and new players gel and we will be formidable opposition for any team trying to take an automatic promotion place from us.

What are your thoughts on this subject?

greystone16
05-02-2014, 04:04 PM
I think KJ is still uncertain as to his best formation ,he favours 1-5-4 but seems to switch to 4-4-2 as and when he thinks that's best.Thats fine being flexible but it does mean that you don't have a settled team with constant switching around.We are still not the best footballing team even in this division but I don't mind a bit of variety ie long ball,short passing etc as long as the players are thinking even more when they aren't on the ball but anticipating a move ahead,they are the clever players.In answer to your question Wokes,yes moderately !!

wolves71
05-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Wolves at this moment in time are well placed to go up and i think at the start of the season this is what i was hoping for. There has been a big change in terms of players and i think those that have signed for the club have and will make an impact for the remainder of the season. Added to this, players given a chance from within the club, ie the likes of Jack Price.

I'm happy Wolves are winning games and mounting a challenge, the football on show at this moment in time is pleasing on the eye and long may it continue.