PDA

View Full Version : Ross kemp show last night ,,extreme world

herewego10inarow
05-02-2014, 10:18 AM
The shankill 12th riots

what a fuvvking riddy

sub -titles used for those from the Shankill when speaking..."oor Kulcher "..." Our Culture" XD XD

what a hoot...exposing the brain dead ,,illiterate ,dinosaurs to the world...great stuff !!

CB_1874
05-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Nobody is interested on here, DYE. It only matters to you.

BertrandRussell
05-02-2014, 10:41 AM
DYE bringing NI politics/sectarianism onto the board, yet again.

*for the avoidance of doubt, I am merely commenting and not 'crying like a *****', as DYE would have it. :)

Poguemahone
05-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Theresa Villiers described these 'people' very well-

"It is hard to see how Northern Ireland can reach its full economic potential while sectarian division continues to spill out onto the streets with disgraceful scenes of rioting and violence.

"Let me be clear on this, the idea that British identity and culture can be defended by people who wrap themselves in the union flag and attack police officers with bricks, blast bombs and ceremonial swords is grotesque."

Mrs Pogue reckons "England should withdraw from Ireland and let them get on with it as they are a disgrace"!!

BertrandRussell
05-02-2014, 01:09 PM
I think you'll find many of the people who "wrap themselves in the union flag and attack police officers with bricks, blast bombs and ceremonial swords" over there react the way they do because of people like Mrs Pogue's very attitude.

Abandonment doesn't bring out the best in people.

aintnosurf
05-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Just watching