PDA

View Full Version : SFC - a club on benefits

Prinz_Eugen
05-02-2014, 11:48 AM
SFC is kept afloat by benefits. It may be KL and not the BA but you need the teutonic monies to do what you do. Gate receipts alone wouldn't cover it. Pompey may be bottom-dwelling at the moment but at least we're paying for our own bog paper and enemas.

PapaLazarou
05-02-2014, 12:10 PM
It's refreshing to see one of the white flag brigade speaking about po**ey's financial model in such a positive light..

Let's face it, Saints TV deals for ~85m per year, their gate receipts of over 800k per game, those lucrative sponsorship deals worth millions, use of the Euro 4 Star rated SMS for corporate events, weddings, concerts, etc - what sort of way to run a business is that ?

Perhaps we should be looking to conscript a few jobless urchins to wander the streets with begging bowls trying raise a cash for extra mops and buckets - it gets the pounds pennies rolling in and it's far more engaging for the local community. It's clearly a win-win situation..

I'm on to Katharina as we speak..

saintwayne
05-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Saints report a profit last year?

PapaLazarou
05-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Saints report a profit last year?

Allowing facts to get in the way of a portsmyth in the making - there'll be trouble now, Wayne..

saint_martin
05-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Pompey may be bottom-dwelling at the moment but at least we're paying for our own bog paper and enemas.

Don't forget to add the decorators to that list,

Actually, scrub that, you got the jobless in and paid them feckall for their hard work.

PapaLazarou
05-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Perhaps we should be looking to conscript a few jobless urchins to wander the streets with begging bowls trying raise a cash...

..or eBay.. XD

#tinpot - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/pnn63yr)

Dirtyweasel
05-02-2014, 04:44 PM
I'm beginning to think heinz is sharp enough to be a board member at po**ey. He'll probably start slating our academy next XD XD XD

OhWell
05-02-2014, 04:54 PM
You seem a bit obsessed with benefits nowadays, Eugen.

Own up, which one of these is you? - view external link (http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/7954.html)

Dirtyweasel
05-02-2014, 05:28 PM
You seem a bit obsessed with benefits nowadays, Eugen.

Own up, which one of these is you?

I'm guessing heinz is posting from overseas, so he's probably busy cheating the German social security system which I understand is fairly generous - not that I'm an expert :P

proclaimer
07-02-2014, 08:09 PM
For benefits read.

SFC - a club people want to invest in.