PDA

View Full Version : Arrests made in Burnley

clareteyes
05-02-2014, 03:01 PM
After the trouble against Burnley in the Miners club,the police have arrested Eight men,it genuinely saddenened me to hear of this attack on a group of your loyal fans who were just having a quiet drink in the Miners club after your game at the turf as they have done in seasons past,.. I just hope if found guilty that these thugs are jailed and banned from attending football matches throughout the country ,never mind at Burnley,our club doesn't need support like that.. Once again i apologise for all genuine clarets fans who detest this behaviour by some of our so called supporters..all the best for the rest of the season..

It wont let me post the link so i have copied an extract from it for you all to read..

"Eight suspected football hooligans were arrested after a??mindlessa?? violence involving 40 men erupted at a Burnley pub.

Police swooped on Clarets fans believed to be behind large-scale violence at Burnley Minersa?? Club following Burnleya??s Championship fixture with She

Rotherhamowl10
06-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Cheers for sharing this clareteyes, I remember reading about the incident after the game.

I really don't understand this hooligan thing sometimes, why attack regular fans who are just enjoying a drink?

awayowl
06-02-2014, 05:19 PM
52 yrs, 49yrs!!!!!! you would think they would have better things to do.