PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant at the back, solid

essexred52
05-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Good sign, strong at the back, and now it's game over, hello Nigel ;)

Romanis
05-02-2014, 09:53 PM
hello Nigel ;)

He'll be having wet dreams tonight!

Trickytreesreds
05-02-2014, 09:56 PM
hello Nigel ;)

He'll be having wet dreams tonight![/quote]

Billys ready, he's been practising. - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7YBX4I-yQ)

KeeptheCityGround
06-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Well, just got back. How the hell we won that 2-0 I'll never know. It was by far the worst I've seen us play this season and all credit to Preston for that. Just thank god we've got Lascelles and Doris tonight, the pair were immense. The rest need a long hard look in the mirror as it looked like they were playing with an hot potato and looked like strangers playing together.

Gutted to hear the news about Lansbury just before kick off. Him and Vaughan missing leaves a huge hole in our midfield.

Oh and referee! Every ****er in the ground could see the fat **** Davies went in 2 footed! The tool didn't even give a free kick. He should be dropped out the football league.

Anyway, bring on the blunts!!!

ruddyforest
06-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Lascelles was immense and Kevin Davies was what he always is a big handful who gets far too close to crossing the line with his challenges. Made me smile when Larry Grayson was whining about Davies getting pushed by Halford!!!! oh the irony/pot calling the kettle. Davies does it EVERY TIME he jumps for the ball Grayson and I mean every single time! >:(

gardsPNE
06-02-2014, 05:45 PM

Es*** - Forest were immense at the back particularly in the 2nd half, maybe you rode your luck a couple of times but generally you stopped everything we threw at you. Good luck though for the next round and please do not let them blades beat ya as we will never hear the last of it, sleeping giant and all that bullsh** ;D

Trickytreesreds
06-02-2014, 05:50 PM

Es*** - Forest were immense at the back particularly in the 2nd half, maybe you rode your luck a couple of times but generally you stopped everything we threw at you. Good luck though for the next round and please do not let them blades beat ya as we will never hear the last of it, sleeping giant and all that bullsh** ;D[/quote]

Thanks Gards. Rest assured, there is no love lost by us over them thick ****ers. Full of their own ****.
Hope we annihilate them and help with their swift exit to league 2.
Sleeping giant? I'd have said more a comatose dwarf.

ruddyforest
06-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Nice one Gards! Good luck in your promotion bid to get back into the Championship. Don't be offended but if you are successful I hope we don't play you next season (in the league at least). Cheers ;D