PDA

View Full Version : Disciplinary record

jzee
05-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Interesting post on P & B about championship discipline this season with points awarded for red and yellow cards, Queens are second behind Raith with a few fans of other clubs not surprised by this considering us to be fairly physical ( hammer throwers).Obviously morton game did not help but I was surprised that others saw us in that way.

fatfan
05-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Think we have some physical players in the centre halfs and Steven McKenna in midfield. Hotly can mix it with the best also. In no way would I see them as dirty players with an attitude to hurt someone. I have to agree though, I had been thinking some players could do with being a bit harder and push there weight around a bit more but in a fair manner, so I am surprised that people see us as being one of the more physical sides in ,the league. At the end of the day though, winning fair play awards will not keep us up or get us into the play offs so IMO I wouldn't care less if we were the most physical team in Scotland.

middleagedirtbag
06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Most of the bookings are for carelessness and clumsiness rather than for being physical.