PDA

View Full Version : Arse Poo allocation

danegee
06-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Arse have given poo the same allocation as Spurs, 5,100 for an official 15% FA cup tie, this time citing not crowd trouble but the time as a reason.
Liverpool have not complained but have stated that if there is a replay they will reciprocate and give Arse 8%, about 3,600.
I hope that in future we will do the same.

Chelsea were allocated 9,000 for a LC game in the evening and had upper and lower tiers.
They stood in the upper tier.
So, I suspect if Chelsea got full allocation for an evening KO and we couldn't, it's not crowd trouble or, as stated for Poo's tie -an evening KO - that's the problem, it's just that Arse do not want any away fans standing in the upper tier.

W-ankers

EngNor
07-02-2014, 08:23 AM
Arse have given poo the same allocation as Spurs, 5,100 for an official 15% FA cup tie, this time citing not crowd trouble but the time as a reason.
Liverpool have not complained but have stated that if there is a replay they will reciprocate and give Arse 8%, about 3,600.
I hope that in future we will do the same.

Chelsea were allocated 9,000 for a LC game in the evening and had upper and lower tiers.
They stood in the upper tier.
So, I suspect if Chelsea got full allocation for an evening KO and we couldn't, it's not crowd trouble or, as stated for Poo's tie -an evening KO - that's the problem, it's just that Arse do not want any away fans standing in the upper tier.

W-ankers

Arse-Anal still cheating other clubs with full backing of the FA, CANTS!