PDA

View Full Version : just why...

redgreggie
06-02-2014, 12:56 PM
just why does JJ keep getting sent off...hmmmm?

ray...in Batley.

Rotherhamowl10
06-02-2014, 01:05 PM
He's always had issues with his conduct, I think some players just never learn or cant be educated. I don't know if you saw the video of the Goole captain attacking fans the other week? I happen to know him from playing football and off the field he's a gentleman, but on the pitch there's something in his head that just makes him completely change his personality and he's had his fair share of red cards - even docking of wages and bans hasn't stopped him.

JJ is so frustrating for me, but he's one of the best pieces of businesses we've ever done for 250K. He's served the club well for years (minus the red cards) and I've always thought that with the right coaching and attitude, he could have gone much further with his career.

aussieowl
06-02-2014, 10:23 PM
It's just petulance Ray, a flaw in his character he just can't keep under control, I think it's stopped him from being a better player...it's too late now in his career to hope he'll ever change.

aussieowl
06-02-2014, 10:35 PM
RO,I know a couple of blokes like that from playing football...off the field they're as placid as anything but get them out on the pitch & it's like the red mist descends on them...it's like the competition sends them beyond what they can control.

Rotherhamowl10
07-02-2014, 10:30 AM
RO,I know a couple of blokes like that from playing football...off the field they're as placid as anything but get them out on the pitch & it's like the red mist descends on them...it's like the competition sends them beyond what they can control.

It is a strange one Aussie, same can be said for people when they've had a drink!