PDA

View Full Version : Jokes

Tichi1
06-02-2014, 02:34 PM
12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio

1. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'

2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.'

3.. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria .. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'

4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew.'

5. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie ( Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . Oh my god !! What have I just said??'

6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'

7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't

EnfieldBlue
06-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Pure class. Surprised 'the bowler's Holding the batsmen's Willey' isn't in there though! :D

suicide
06-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Cracking stuff Tichi,only heard 3 of them before.

Genuinely funny.

FloodQ
06-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Fanny Craddock was doing a cooking demonstration on 'Nationwide' (1960s early evening show). Everything was live so she sets about a demonstration of making doughnuts. She gives out all the details of the ingredients and takes the doughnuts out of the oven. The camera goes back to Michael Barratt, who has to link the cooking demonstraion to the next item. He says (bear in mind that he is in the same studio as Mrs Craddock), "Mmmmmm. These smell delicious. If you try that recipe at home, I hope your doughnuts turn out like Fanny's".

dsmg
07-02-2014, 07:43 AM
They made a whole book on Colemanballs.
'Juantorena opens his legs and shows his power` was a classic.
I also remember Dickie Davis with an incredible spoonerism. 'And now for tonight's cock sucker, er.. cup soccer`.

lovedeanblue
09-02-2014, 04:18 PM
My mate has just returned from a Saga (lout) cruise. They held the farewell party on the first night just incase ;D