PDA

View Full Version : No telecast for Blades contest, Leicester game postponed

Romanis
06-02-2014, 09:52 PM
With our 5th round tie against Sheff Utd taking place on Sunday 16th February, the league contest with table toppers Leicester has to be postponed.

The bad news is there's likely to be no stream for the game. We kick-off earlier than the big one between the Citizens and the Pensioners, but they will be showing the other game between the Toffess and the Swans instead.

The good news is that we won't be playing both Leicester and Burnley back to back, unless they reschedule the tie between our next game with Wigan. If there's a replay, then of course, Leicester will take place sometime in March I presume.

dam617
06-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Citizens?
Toffees?
Pensioners?

That's three more accounts for the artist formerly known as 'Basie'

ruddyforest
06-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Really surprised that ITV have not picked this one up with Nigel's Forest connection and the history of his spicy encounters with Billy! Missed a trick methinks...:O

True_Red
07-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Leicester game three days after cup game.

Doesn't give much time to rest and prepare but I guess games are coming thick and fast now until the end of the season.

Romanis
07-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Leicester game three days after cup game.

Doesn't give much time to rest and prepare but I guess games are coming thick and fast now until the end of the season.

Almost certainly means another 2nd string side at Bramall Lane since we play Burnley thereafter

tricky1972
08-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Really surprised that ITV have not picked this one up with Nigel's Forest connection and the history of his spicy encounters with Billy! Missed a trick methinks...:O

Thee TV games were scheduled before either us or sheff u had reached the 5th round, so not that surprising really

Romanis
08-02-2014, 03:15 PM

Thee TV games were scheduled before either us or sheff u had reached the 5th round, so not that surprising really[/quote

Very true Mr 1972 Tricky. Btw who's older you or my prodigal son alsod Tricky? Since I gave him away at birth to gypsies I've actually forgotten his age! >:)