PDA

View Full Version : How do you smell? :-)

MissWinnie
07-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Ok, not trying to get personal :D, it's just that I was reading about a Spanish company who claim to have developed a kind of 'electronic bloodhound' that can detect all our delightfully unique aromas, which they hope will one day replace passports.

So, it got me wondering, what might you smell like if you were subjected to the sniffer test?

For me, on a bad day it might be a mix of chlorine from the swimming pool, tea tree shower gel/shampoo to try and rid self of said chlorine, with half a ton of frangipani oil on top.

Otherwise, generally, rose and jasmine milk bath and either rose or jasmine body butter, rose shampoo, and peppermint toothpaste/mouthwash.

So, that's me. What about you?

av4ever
07-02-2014, 08:06 AM
I think I smell of last nights tea pork chops and chips :P

yubbywelch
07-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Roses

ozfan
07-02-2014, 10:04 AM
With me I guess it depends on where you're sticking your nose :D Right now I've got chocolate breath.

Winnie both of those scents are yum. I imagine smelt them.

bongosdad
07-02-2014, 11:17 AM
The smell of sea air. If I'm stressed or a bit down I try and go down the beach. I do feel more alive after and in a better frame of mind.

MissWinnie
08-02-2014, 08:52 AM
With me I guess it depends on where you're sticking your nose :D Right now I've got chocolate breath.

Winnie both of those scents are yum. I imagine smelt them.

You have a scentsational imagination Oz. ;D Actually, I imagine smelt your chocolate breath too. Mmmm ... scrummy.

Hmmm ... I think my brother's nose palate may need a,little fine tuning ... Either that or he's been pinching my rose shampoo again. :D

So collectively, so far, our Eau de Villa Mad no 1 has base notes of pork chops, chips, and chlorine, middle notes of chocolate, frangipani, rose and jasmine, with top notes of sea air and tea tree ...

Do you think it'll catch on? :D

ozfan
08-02-2014, 10:03 AM

Fire? :D

Hurry up and win the comp so I have an excuse ;D

littlemissvillain
08-02-2014, 12:55 PM
I hope I'd smell of my perfume... Which is always sweetheart by ghost.
(Used to be Serenity by ghost but the buggers discontinued it)

Other than that I think the smell of chocolate would be there somewhere...

L x

MissWinnie
08-02-2014, 11:23 PM

Fire? :D

Hurry up and win the comp so I have an excuse ;D[/quote]

I'll be trying my best to give you an excuse, Oz. ;D

MissWinnie
08-02-2014, 11:38 PM
I hope I'd smell of my perfume... Which is always sweetheart by ghost.
(Used to be Serenity by ghost but the buggers discontinued it)

Other than that I think the smell of chocolate would be there somewhere...

L x

You can never have too much chocolate in the blend, L! I'm not really a perfume wearer, so I've no idea what your fragrance smells like, but I'm sure it's delish. :)