PDA

View Full Version : Derby board,

essexred52
07-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Looking on the Derby board I do notice regularly that one of their MODS called Rattea keeps getting constant bashing from the rest of the posters on there, I think they want his job, sad really >:)

BigusDikus
07-02-2014, 01:01 PM
It all started when he said Hughes was average and not worth £15m. XD

Trickytreesreds
07-02-2014, 01:18 PM
It all started when he said Hughes was average and not worth A?15m. XD

And the fact he questioned, that Derby were not good enough for automatic. Due to their incapability of beating a top 6 side.
He was was nearly stoned to death.

triz
07-02-2014, 06:03 PM

Thats right it didn't start years and years ago, i certainly wasn't arguing late into the night with him about semantics about 3 years ago :P

funny how you guys now think he is the font of all knowledge now he has said 2 things you agree with, when before he was the 'biggest ****er of the lot who knows **** all'. Anyway i also agree Hughes isn't worth 15 mill and we do struggle against the top sides. Not that that is the point, ratty has always been argumentative and contrary and downright rude as you all know.

triz
07-02-2014, 06:04 PM

And the fact he questioned, that Derby were not good enough for automatic. Due to their incapability of beating a top 6 side.
He was was nearly stoned to death.[/quote]

you may find one or two people who think we MAY make top 2, the vast majority think we MAY make top 6.

Elite_Pie
07-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Looking on the Derby board I do notice regularly that one of their MODS called Rattea keeps getting constant bashing from the rest of the posters on there, I think they want his job, sad really >:)

What, posters who are absolutely desperate to become mods?

Surely nobody on here would sink to those depths?

triz
07-02-2014, 07:46 PM
I think he means his other job. He is a high flying executive don't you know he is an expert in language,business,law,high finance, economics,history,philosophy,marketing,geography,p olitics,science,sociology etc etc ad nauseam. It's quite a sought after post so i'm told. By him.

Trickytreesreds
07-02-2014, 08:23 PM
I think he means his other job. He is a high flying executive don't you know he is an expert in language,business,law,high finance, economics,history,philosophy,marketing,geography,p olitics,science,sociology etc etc ad nauseam. It's quite a sought after post so i'm told. By him.

Some say, that he is the only man to buy a sofa from DFS, that wasn't in a sale.
Also, he never blinks and roams around the woods at night, foraging for wolves.

All we know is, he's called the Ratt.

Romanis
07-02-2014, 09:02 PM

Some say, that he is the only man to buy a sofa from DFS, that wasn't in a sale.
Also, he never blinks and roams around the woods at night, foraging for wolves.

All we know is, he's called the Ratt.[/quote]

I also like to go to the woods at night but all the foraging I do is in the bushes! ;D

Romanis
07-02-2014, 09:04 PM

Surely nobody on here would sink to those depths?

Nope, never seen anyone here desperate to be a Mod. Have you? ;D

essexred52
07-02-2014, 09:50 PM

Surely nobody on here would sink to those depths?[/quote
Nope, never seen anyone here desperate to be a Mod. Have you? ;D not on here but the sheep who destroy Rattea do without doubt, why don't he ban em? I would :)

matreddog
07-02-2014, 09:59 PM
rattea is a complete bellend...
fact
im not missing him or the other bellend basie :D

Romanis
07-02-2014, 10:37 PM
rattea is a complete bellend...
fact
im not missing him or the other bellend basie :D

Amen. But you shouldn't say things like you won't return here if he's unbanned. Why let 1 person ruin it for you? Plus he has no authority and will never have again.