PDA

View Full Version : Please help?? what time do players arrive?

rawchris86
07-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me by letting me know what time the players start to arrive at St Marys? and where to wait? im after this strange request as im looking to get a programme and possibly a shirt signed by the players, Im doing this to sell these items to raise money for charity.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Many Thanks

Chris

PapaLazarou
07-02-2014, 03:24 PM
You'd probably be better off waiting outside the stadium after the game.

Alternatively, if it's for charity, you could have a word with the club and see if they can help out.

K5054
07-02-2014, 05:24 PM

Alternatively, if it's for charity, you could have a word with the club and see if they can help out.

They probably would as I requested a signed shirt for a charity sports auction for which they duly supplied after checking out the said charity.

proclaimer
07-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me by letting me know what time the players start to arrive at St Marys? and where to wait? im after this strange request as im looking to get a programme and possibly a shirt signed by the players, Im doing this to sell these items to raise money for charity.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Many Thanks

Chris

My advice would be to ring the club and tell them what it is you want. They are normally pretty good with that kind of request.

BileysThere
07-02-2014, 08:17 PM

"Im doing this to sell these items to raise money for charity"

OH dear! You normally have such attention to detail.

PapaLazarou
07-02-2014, 09:11 PM

"Im doing this to sell these items to raise money for charity"

OH dear! You normally have such attention to detail.[/quote]
I can only assume a discussion about charities actually receiving benefit is so alien to you that it has resulted in you posting [yet more] inane drivel..

Is it really that confusing for you ? :s

PapaLazarou
07-02-2014, 09:16 PM
My advice would be to ring the club and tell them what it is you want. They are normally pretty good with that kind of request.

Certainly when people I know have asked for support in the past, the club has tended to be supportive and generous - has to be worth a phone call.

Dirtyweasel
07-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Alternatively, and if you have the time, you could camp outside of Staplewood at around 10am on Monday morning. I'm sure the players would be more than willing to help, especially seeing first hand what effort you've made to get their signatures.

Just a thought B)