View Full Version : Tickets for rovers v Dingles go on sale monday

BlueANwhite
07-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Wednesday 12th March 7.45pm.
Match: Sky Bet Championship
Date: Wednesday 12th March 2014
Venue: Ewood Park
Kick-off: 7.45pm

Tickets for this game are on sale Monday 10th February.

Why not take advantage of our special Double Deal promotion?

Howie5o
07-02-2014, 04:45 PM

12th of March ..????????
...here we go..Edit ...

Blackburn Rovers are offering supporters a special cut-price double deal for two forthcoming home fixtures.
Fans who buy a ticket for the eagerly-awaited East Lancashire derby against Burnley next month can gain entry to the midweek match with Bournemouth for just £6!

That works out at just £31 for an adult ticket in the RFS Riverside stand for the two Ewood Park encounters – and only £38 in the Ronnie Clayton Blackburn End.

Even better savings are available for juniors, who can catch the Cherries clash for just £3 (£15 in total) and for seniors/students, who will pay just £4.

Rovers host local rivals Burnley on Sunday March 9th (kick-o

needle
07-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Cue the Dingle fans coming on telling us how many thousand of them will be in the home ends :zzz:

Stan_van_nel
07-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Cue the Dingle fans coming on telling us how many thousand of them will be in the home ends :zzz:

5,000 of us, it's all been arranged.

The plan is on 70 minutes if we are losing we are all going to jump up and shout.. COME ON THEN, DO YOU WANT SOME?

However if we are winning on 70 minutes we are going to start passing out lemon and strawberry bon bons. There may be the odd fruit pastille knocking about, if you're lucky.

Howie5o
07-02-2014, 07:01 PM

Cue Needle opening the floodgates ...XD

BlueANwhite
07-02-2014, 07:49 PM

12th of March ..????????
...here we go..Edit ...

Blackburn Rovers are offering supporters a special cut-price double deal for two forthcoming home fixtures.
Fans who buy a ticket for the eagerly-awaited East Lancashire derby against Burnley next month can gain entry to the midweek match with Bournemouth for just A?6!

That works out at just A?31 for an adult ticket in the RFS Riverside stand for the two Ewood Park encounters a?? and only A?38 in the Ronnie Clayton Blackburn End.

Even better savings are available for juniors, who can catch the Cherries clash for just A?3 (A?15 in total) and for seniors/students, who will pay just A?4.

Rovers

paderbornclaret
07-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Hate this modern football sometimes. Lets get back to basics...reasonable priced match day tickets for each game...whether it's for a team next door or on the otherside of the world.

Just taking the p1ss...read the Bolton away thread...swings and roundabouts. :(

champs95
07-02-2014, 08:20 PM

The plan is on 70 minutes if we are losing we are all going to jump up and shout.. COME ON THEN, DO YOU WANT SOME?

However if we are winning on 70 minutes we are going to start passing out lemon and strawberry bon bons. There may be the odd fruit pastille knocking about, if you're lucky.[/quote]

Lemon & strawberry Bon bons you say Stan? :D
Okay, now I need to go find a shop that sells them, as I've not had them for donkeys!!! And

champs95
07-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Hate this modern football sometimes. Lets get back to basics...reasonable priced match day tickets for each game...whether it's for a team next door or on the otherside of the world.

...let's get back to basics...

I agree Padders. I want the days back, where the guy stood 2 people away has a dart sticking out the top of his head, while the bloke next to hurls a bottle of ...something that looks yellow...over the fencing into the oppo fans :D
I saw that qute a lot while trying watch a game of footy and it didn't do me any harm ;D

paderbornclaret
07-02-2014, 08:35 PM

I agree Padders. I want the days back, where the guy stood 2 people away has a dart sticking out the top of his head, while the bloke next to hurls a bottle of ...something that looks yellow...over the fencing into the oppo fans :D
I saw that qute a lot while trying watch a game of footy and it didn't do me any harm ;D[/quote]

Bloody right Champs XD

I remember when the guy stood next to me was 20 yards away. ;D

AucklandRover
07-02-2014, 09:21 PM

I saw that qute a lot while trying watch a game of footy and it didn't do me any harm ;D[/quote]

Didn't do you any harm, Champs? That's not what your psychiatrist tells me. He says that your witnessing such events at an impressionable age has directly led to your current behaviour of dressing as a tele-tubby and listening to Nickleback's greatest hits on rep

alfinyalcabo
07-02-2014, 10:04 PM

Bloody right Champs XD

I remember when the guy stood next to me was 20 yards away. ;D[/quote]

Had you let one rip Paders?

DanRrr
07-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Bloody right Champs XD

Had you let one rip Paders?[/quote]

That ponders the eternal question Alf. If someone farts at a Burnleh match and there's no round around to hear it, does it make a smell? :?

Howie5o
07-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Bloody right Champs XD

Had you let one rip Paders?[/quote]

That ponders the eternal question Alf. If someone farts at a Burnleh match and there's no round around to hear it, does it make a smell? :?[/quote]

could be different outside the ground Dan ..with the "usual" 5000 locked out ..:P

champs95
07-02-2014, 11:07 PM

Bloody right Champs XD

But if he was like my Grandad, he'd have stood in that exact spot for 40 odd years :D

BlueANwhite
08-02-2014, 03:18 PM

However if we are winning on 70 minutes we are going to start passing out lemon and strawberry bon bons. There may be the odd fruit pastille knocking about, if you're lucky.[/quote]

Okay, now I need to go find a shop that sells them, as I've not had them for donkeys!!! And[/quote]

Blackburn market the new indoor one bottom of escalator there's a old fashioned sweet stand i got some sarsaparilla tablets nt long ago :D :D

champs95
08-02-2014, 04:05 PM

Okay, now I need to go find a shop that sells them, as I've not had them for donkeys!!! And[/quote]

Blackburn market the new indoor one bottom of escalator there's a old fashioned sweet stand i got some sarsaparilla tablets nt long ago :D :D[/quote]

I live in Leeds pal, but cheers anyway. I found a place in Leeds tod

champs95
08-02-2014, 04:08 PM

Didn't do you any harm, Champs? That's not what your psychiatrist tells me. He says that your witnessing such events at an impressionable age has directly led to your current behaviour of dressing as a tele-tubby

nelson61
12-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Watching in the Pub with two of my wovers mates.:D