PDA

View Full Version : I still can't believe...

jwok
07-02-2014, 05:16 PM
...we lost to Albion Rovers :/

Another weekend without us playing.

elf
07-02-2014, 05:18 PM
I can...we assumed we'd win!
You are supposed to turn up you know?

LawSteelman
07-02-2014, 05:35 PM

I'm a glass half empty person when it comes to predicting our results but even I didn't think we'd fail to beat Albion Rovers, never mind lose to them. I said it at the time and I don't care what we do in the league during the rest of McCall's tenure, losing that match was unforgivable and I'd have given him his jotters for that alone. It was a culmination of a series of pathetic and shameful performances in Cup games under his watch and the events surrounding that game and the manner we lost mean that I will never have any faith in McCall again. He never even scouted them beforehand, left out a player who by his own admission was a first pick the previous week - Moore - and didn't even show them the respect of filling the sub's bench...all in favour of an u-21 game the next day! What in the of sanity gave McCall the arrogance to think that we were playing anywhe

neillyboy
07-02-2014, 11:36 PM

I'm a glass half empty person when it comes to predicting our results but even I didn't think we'd fail to beat Albion Rovers, never mind lose to them. I said it at the time and I don't care what we do in the league during the rest of McCall's tenure, losing that match was unforgivable and I'd have given him his jotters for that alone. It was a culmination of a series of pathetic and shameful performances in Cup games under his watch and the events surrounding that game and the manner we lost mean that I will never have any faith in McCall again. He never even scouted them beforehand, left out a player who by his own admission was a first pick the previous week - Moore - and didn't even show them the respect of filling the sub's bench...all in favour of an u-21 game the next day! What in the of sanity gave McCall t

sieb1886
08-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Thanks for that JWOK; know how you get to that stage when you think you're just about over a traumatic event ... :blue:

LawSteelman
08-02-2014, 10:01 AM

I'm a glass half empty person when it comes to predicting our results but even I didn't think we'd fail to beat Albion Rovers, never mind lose to them. I said it at the time and I don't care what we do in the league during the rest of McCall's tenure, losing that match was unforgivable and I'd have given him his jotters for that alone. It was a culmination of a series of pathetic and shameful performances in Cup games under his watch and the events surrounding that game and the manner we lost mean that I will never have any faith in McCall again. He never even scouted them beforehand, left out a player who by his own admission was a first pick the previous week - Moore - and didn't even show them the respect of filling the sub's bench...all in favour of an u-21 game the nex

skippy91
08-02-2014, 10:12 AM
I also can not forgive SMc for all these free Saturdays... the smell of paint in my hoose is getting to me:blue : . Ffs bring on Partick Thistle... it be intresting to see how the team reponses to the idle weeks.

Yazz
08-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Very much an open wound for me, that'll take a long long time to heel, and even more so now that the Tims are oot. Yet another Cup up for grabs :blue:

wellin
09-02-2014, 06:41 PM
If we hadn't made a complete a*** of the rovers game we would have f***** up at some point, we always do. Rovers have just drawn rangers at ibrox, we all know what the outcome would have been there...

steviex
09-02-2014, 10:59 PM
If we hadn't made a complete a*** of the rovers game we would have f***** up at some point, we always do. Rovers have just drawn rangers at ibrox, we all know what the outcome would have been there...

Aye and I bet Rovers will at least score against them... nearly ever buugger has scored against them at Ibrox since they went t1ts up.

bellzwell
11-02-2014, 09:35 PM

For godz sake get a life...geez...have you nothin' else to moan about..!!!???