PDA

View Full Version : Winding up or just a wind up?

Derbylad01
07-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Posted on twitter so can not comment if this is true or not.

See case 139 - view external link (www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up)

triz
07-02-2014, 06:46 PM
got to be a wind up, there haven't even been any rumours recently that i was aware of.

Trickytreesreds
07-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Posted on twitter so can not comment if this is true or not.

See case 139

Winding up my ****. Jesus, have a day off will you.

chili756
07-02-2014, 07:48 PM
The website ends.gov.uk. which I am quite sure means a government website, so I would have thought been quite factual and not open to edit or someone playing stupid games.

More likely scenario, is someone closing down a business or trading with this, not the actual football club.

I hope anyway as dont want to lose Forest. Hopefully someone can shed some light on it and prove it to be a prank or give a decent explanation?

triz
07-02-2014, 08:01 PM
I hear that argument a lot. Not for me any of that nancy ass BS. Wind them up, kill the club, grind them into dust >:) Obvs i don't believe it will ever happen but you can only live in hope O:)

Akwesasne
07-02-2014, 08:21 PM
Being as there's been no mention in the media,Fawaz is probably tidying up a bit and getting rid of a few moribund companies, or it might be the Doughty estate who's doing it. Didn't one of Doughty's companies control NFFC Ltd, and now the club has changed ownership.

triz
07-02-2014, 08:26 PM
yh it'll be something like that i'm sure

roger_ramjet
07-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Interestingly once a company is wound up, and after a short period of time to allow a decent period of grieving, the is again available to register. So anyone fancy buying it?

Trickytreesreds
07-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Not you lot as well.

Try Paul Taylor twitter. Apologies for spoiling the hot gossip. - view external link (https://twitter.com/nottmtails)

Romanis
07-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Yeah we're winding up, after 149 years it had to end some time.

I'll probably be supporting Wakeham Forest or something - say Forest Green, you get the drift..

Enjoyed the rivalry with you all these years especially since you're gaining promotion to the Prem from 4th place - untouchable really. ;D ;D

triz
07-02-2014, 09:38 PM
since you're gaining promotion to the Prem from 4th place

sorry what the **** are you going on about?

Akwesasne
07-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Yeah we're winding up, after 149 years it had to end some time.

I'll probably be supporting Wakeham Forest or something - say Forest Green, you get the drift..

Enjoyed the rivalry with you all these years especially since you're gaining promotion to the Prem from 4th place - untouchable really. ;D ;D

Could be you lot who winds up before Forest. The board just looks like a small piece of butter has been stretched over a large piece of toast. Just four of you striving to make the place seem busy.XD

chris311080
08-02-2014, 08:41 AM
One of our owners has more reddies than the fridge man.

It's you who in late 2012 recorded a company loss of 82m not ours.

Not much has changed since then. Your still losing cash like you have some kind of leak and this season has been another promotion gamble that if it doesn't pay off will leave you red faced yet again
#jokers

southernram22
08-02-2014, 09:27 AM
****** off basie about time our mods got rid . your ego as well as all your multiple users.are famous even your own call you a sad individual. says it all really. perhaps a global ban is what you need.

Akwesasne
08-02-2014, 09:38 AM
The loss of 82m was an accumulated one over many years and not just specific to 2012. You're not one of those who still believes that the club still owes such a large amount to it's owner. Fawaz is very generous, but not that generous, and there is no way he paid Nigel Doughty what he had paid into the club. Also I have it on good authority that if we are still where we are next season , the sale of one highly rated player to a Premiership club would put us in line with FFP.

southernram22
08-02-2014, 10:30 AM
still avoiding point basie or ono go away and play on reds board oh I forgot you are banned.

DCFC1388
11-02-2014, 01:59 PM
This was actually about Forest as a club as a whole. The website states yesterday's date and there is a section in one of todays papers which says the following...

'A row over an unpaid bill by Nottingham Forest was settled just before a bid to wind up the club yesterday.
The petition by football agency Impact Sports Management was thrown out by Companies Court Registrar Sally Barber at London's High Court
It is believed to relate to a county court judgement made two weeks ago in Northampton over an outstanding debt of AŁ4,300.
The Championship side - owned by billionaire property tycoon Fawaz Al-Hasawi - did not comment yesterday.'

Don't see why they wouldnt just pay the bill with it being so small considerign how rich they are.

FrenchTrimmed
11-02-2014, 06:03 PM
I hear that argument a lot. Not for me any of that nancy ass BS. Wind them up, kill the club, grind them into dust >:) Obvs i don't believe it will ever happen but you can only live in hope O:)
Wouldn't it just be great :D :D :D