PDA

View Full Version : We're Favourites v Blackpool

Romanis
07-02-2014, 09:10 PM
And I don't like the idea at all. I hope the players stay grounded and work hard for 3 points, but honestly I'll settle for a point if we pick up 3 at Huddersfield.

Romanis
07-02-2014, 09:15 PM
All the previews suggest we're gonna win. Hopefully their malaise continues for another game.

Where's our betting expert EP and his prediction?

matreddog
07-02-2014, 10:03 PM
think we're going to struggle without lansbury im hearing guediora is coming on loan till end of season according to someone itk on another forum.

Elite_Pie
07-02-2014, 10:49 PM
All the previews suggest we're gonna win. Hopefully their malaise continues for another game.

I would say leave this game alone. The form tables suggest it's a nailed on away win, but the odds are too poor to bet on it. Only one bookie has you odds against, the rest offer evens or odds on, which you only normally see for an away side when it's bottom v top.

Romanis
07-02-2014, 11:01 PM

I would say leave this game alone. The form tables suggest it's a nailed on away win, but the odds are too poor to bet on it. Only one bookie has you odds against, the rest offer evens or odds on, which you only normally see for an away side when it's bottom v top.[/quote]

I agree, this is the kind of game you need to watch to decide how to bet, with no telecast it offers no clues, as any result may occur.

I like betting the over/under total goals, but with Billy's propensity to park the bus away from home, it's better to skip.

The best bet I can suggest is is to wait for the over under to fall to -0.5 with 15 mins left if the score remains 0-0 and then bet for a goal. If at HT it's 0-0 and falls to -1, it might be worth betting.

For th