PDA

View Full Version : my account

BileysThere
07-02-2014, 09:38 PM
has been hacked so please accept my apologies if
my "comments" are a bit more stupid then usual.
Hopefully the mods will email me with details on correcting the problem.

Dirtyweasel
07-02-2014, 11:24 PM
[quote="BileysThere" are a bit more stupid then usual.[/quote]

The standard of your usual drivel is so low that to take it to a lower level of stupidity would be virtually impossible.

This is why old people should be kept away from computers.

Pentridge
08-02-2014, 09:46 AM
The old 'my accounts been hacked' story, didn't TurktownAnt try this ruse recently?

Anyhow, to differentiate between one ridiculous post from another would be neigh on impossible and personally, I hadn't noticed anything different.

ozzy62
08-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Just another typical Friday night drinking on his own and boring the **** out of everybody for the pikey skunt.

If there's such a thing as an afterlife,I'd sure hate to come back as that loser.:blue:

BlueAdder
08-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Anyhow, to differentiate between one ridiculous post from another would be neigh on impossible

Freudian slip there Pents, nigh not neigh. ;D ;D

BileysThere
09-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Just another typical Friday night drinking on his own and boring the **** out of everybody for the pikey skunt.

If there's such a thing as an afterlife,I'd sure hate to come back as that loser.:blue:

There's no coming back for you moosh, the mould was broken and then burned. Hopefully you haven't infested the world with any offspring.

Pentridge
09-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Anyhow, to differentiate between one ridiculous post from another would be neigh on impossible

Freudian slip there Pents, nigh not neigh. ;D ;D[/quote]

You know what they say about us lot and horses...