PDA

View Full Version : Vaping.

daisyhillbilly68
07-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Just a thought, anyone on here packed up smoking due to vaping . only reason I ask is that I smoked about 15 - 30 roll ups a day ( dependant on beer intake ). Now i have no interest in smoking whatsoever. Last May is my last fag.

itsintheblood
08-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Not sure what Vaping means.

Packed in smoking over 35yrs ago

****ing hard work but worth it.

daisyhillbilly68
08-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Well bully for you, you packed in smoking going cold turkey, can you honestly say that you have never heard of vaping, its helped me give up smoking along with thousands of others, I'm so sorry for disturbing that stone that you sleep under but the point of my post was that if anyone was considering vaping then I could have given some sound advice about kit to buy but as ever on this board there are always a few smart arses willing to chip in with sarcasm. Yes primarily this is a football forum but why not discuss other subjects, take a look on CM.
Then the same sarcastic toss potts moan about the forum being quiet, f uck off with the clique.

donboy
08-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Calm down mate! Pretty sure blood wasn't trying to be either sarcastic or a smart arse, just stating the fact that he didn't know what vaping was. I gave up smoking 12 years ago but I've never heard of vaping either.

campo21
08-02-2014, 11:59 PM
It sounds like daisy needs a fag he's stressed out.

itsintheblood
09-02-2014, 12:08 AM
****ing hell, Daisy , no harm meant, just not upto date with Vaping.

daisyhillbilly68
09-02-2014, 12:27 AM
Campo, did you just actually write a sentence without cut n paste.

campo21
09-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Yes daisy i've not a clue what your problem is but if you are trying to get a reaction it's not working you are just looking like a tool.

JimmyJazz64
09-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Jesus billy...I thought that whatsomore was the resident angry fker on here!!!!!!

Anyway, in answer to your original question...I stated vaping a while ago. I use the Tornado Tank. Bought the compact one so that I can put it in my suit pocket at work. The liquid chamber's a bit small but otherwise it's good.

Biggest problem I've found is leakage, both with this one, and one I had a while ago that had those filament things in them. I fly a lot to Ireland with work and the pressure in the plane must force the liquid out.

Not totally packed in yet - fall off the wagon sometimes when I've got booze in my hand :(