PDA

View Full Version : Getiton

lord_hooray
08-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Just wondering why that tool hasn't been on the board much this season since he was boasting of normal service resumed after United's first match of the season. He doesn't seem to have been on very often since. Any ideas?? :O

(now cue massive United win today and yes I know we have been even worse)

Whatsmore
08-02-2014, 09:59 AM
lord I for one don't want him on although he cant realy be as cocky as he sometimes is due to utd sinking faster than the reebok stadium according to the rumors going around.i would love some of our own posters back on whove dissapeard without trace leaving this board as allan partridge would say morriband or is it moribund:D :D

itsintheblood
08-02-2014, 08:34 PM
He's probably scratching his Arse and Head at the same time.

Wondering where it all went wrong.

klassnic
12-02-2014, 03:13 AM
United are very dis illusional at the moment

more they think by giving moyes the same time as fergy the worst its going to get at united.

They have to realise with fergy retiring and doing a fantastic job that is there to be broken by whoever, then fair enough

fergy only kept his job because of the dream team kids of giggs beckham etc who was coming through they where the nuculas that fell into fergys hands nothing else.

Those type of players are not in the youth anymore at united.

Also football has changed since fergy and the united days.

football clubs have got to have a good 4 years out of a top manager then bring in the next like Barca or Madrid.

With enough cash flow to give to the players.

It would nt go a miss if united got rid of David gill paid him off and brought in former presidents of Barca who would remodel their club in the same ways this would help to bring in the new structure to the club.

But like Bolton they do things their way or the high way so sorry unite

campo21
12-02-2014, 11:32 AM
I told getition liverpool would finish above Utd this season but he wasn't having it haha.