PDA

View Full Version : Hull - Avatar

MickMillsMoustache
08-02-2014, 11:15 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/28hzrbl.jpg

Nice try Hull (from another board) but, like me, you are banging your head against a brick wall. :star: :star: :star:

As you might remember, I managed to get a reply from some chap at Digital Sports Group (who are the parent company of Footymad) and he said he would bring it up with them, then...nothing. :(

I have emailed him since, but no reply. I will try today once last time.

What is so piss-griping is that, and I quote "Footymad welcome feedback on the content of our sites and what you think could be improved. To contact us click here." BUT the email link does not work!! :/

What a load of tossers!! >:(

ALSO, what is so annoying is that my Avatar appears when and if I go into Preview before posting. :?

MickMillsMoustache
08-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Emailed that guy (THE Managing Director, it turns out, no less!!!) and within half an hour a reply:-

http://i57.tinypic.com/28hzrbl.jpg

John,

Thanks for the continued feedback. All of us at Footymad recognise that this has been a frustrating time for everyone and I can assure you that we are addressing all issues in an logical and prioritised order.

The whole network has been under resourced for a while and we are keeping a few of the 'lesser' functions disabled until we are happy with the underlying stability of the network.

This should happen soon at which point full functionality will return.

Thanks for the continual feedback, it is genuinely appreciated.

Kind regards

Simon Boynton
Managing Director
Digital Sports Group

kerry16
08-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Well done John and I thought you were a Mick MMM so all being well your Avater and Hulls saucy one will be back I would not have a clue on how to put one on.

I see we have Paul Green on loan not sure about him what do you think?

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
08-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Thought it was worth a try but no good.

I also emailed Digital Sports Group and the email address for that was someones Simon, But I have had no reply as of yet. Maybe he likes you more than me XD.

Sounds like they have disabled most things on the site like uploading avatars. So once they got that up and running we should be able to upload without any problems.

Also my avatar is also available to see while previewing a post. :/

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
08-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Kerry - You click on the user control panel then click choose file then upload. You do have to resize the picture to have it in use as a avatar.

Once its working and you want one post a picture and I'll resize it for you if you don't know how to do it.Then I'll post it back on here then all you have to do is save image and upload and then update. :)

To celebrate the avatar eventually working (fingers crossed) I shall have a new one so no more Sophie Howard XD XD

MickMillsMoustache
08-02-2014, 02:52 PM
I see we have Paul Green on loan not sure about him what do you think?

Umm, no spring chicken and hasn't played for a couple of months thru' injury...not expecting a lot, but I suppose Mick sees summat in him.

MickMillsMoustache
08-02-2014, 02:53 PM
To celebrate the avatar eventually working (fingers crossed) I shall have a new one so no more Sophie Howard XD XD

'Spect it'll be another young lady selling balloons...:P :O XD

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
08-02-2014, 04:26 PM

'Spect it'll be another young lady selling balloons...:P :O XD[/quote]

Well MMM it could possibly be XD