Exeter 0 Pompey 1
Jervis

BlueAdder
08-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Exeter 0 Pompey 1 H/T

Mangosmate
08-02-2014, 04:58 PM
94th minute leveller..

pompey again gift a side result when they should be out of sight.

Speechless.

BlueAdder
08-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Exeter 1 Pompey 1
Jervis
Sercombe 94

Another late goal and 2 points thrown away. :blue:

mothman
08-02-2014, 05:02 PM
This is getting ridiculous. It's obviously a psychological problem conceding these late goals! And of course just sitting back.

AndoverPFC
08-02-2014, 05:17 PM
The buck stops with Barker, he is tactically inept.

Why can't we ever impose ourselves on the opposition like they do to us?

fullback
08-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Its the same every game ,they completely switch off in the late stages ,a quick throw in ,slick pass to unmarked player .Bang goal against ,and none of our players did anything .He should show videos of all these late goals and lay the blame on each man who failed to see the danger .>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

kernow
08-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Exeter deserved not to lose what was poor game of football. :/

Turktown Ant and I had a wager that Pompey would double the Grecians this year. Almost.

Tough luck Ant. Get your card out. ;D - view external link (http://www.cornwallhospicecare.co.uk/Help/donate)

TurktownAnt
09-02-2014, 11:23 AM

Turktown Ant and I had a wager that Pompey would double the Grecians this year. Almost.

Tough luck Ant. Get your card out. ;D

Well that one couldn't have been closer Kernow. It was a good wager, maybe we'll do it again next season. The money has been paid in full. I trust you won't be requiring proof ;D

kernow
09-02-2014, 06:14 PM

Well that one couldn't have been closer Kernow. It was a good wager, maybe we'll do it again next season. The money has been paid in full. I trust you won't be requiring proof ;D[/quote]

Seems as though I'm the one who needs to trust TTA !? O:)

BileysThere
09-02-2014, 06:47 PM

I take it you went SJP but would rather have been watching another poor game along the coast Kernow.
Will you be taking in any more PFC games in the future?

kernow
09-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Never say never Bileys but didn't actually put myself out as I was working just round the corner and finished in good time. My mate was going and invited me for a bit of company.

Good view from the top of the kop, the whole pitch and Haldon Hills in the distance. Awful weather though and felt abit for the away fans on the open terrace ( not too much though !) ;D

Morbid curiosity really. Wanted to see if you are really as bad as you all seem to think.

Wasn't all that bad. The pre-match drink in the Red Square was great. Couldn't get served in the Black Horse and The Well had become infested with pisst up skates chanting ner ner ner we sent the skummers dahn ! :zzz: XD

Westwood is a big bloke isn't he ?!

The half time pastie and bovril were enormous positives !

As for your team. The lad up top who scored had a good game, as did the ginger fella. They did ok and the support was generally good, apart from the apparent abuse (or was it assault) of one of your players.

The cops e

TurktownAnt
09-02-2014, 10:07 PM

Well that one couldn't have been closer Kernow. It was a good wager, maybe we'll do it again next season. The money has been paid in full. I trust you won't be requiring proof ;D[/quote]

Seems as though I'm the one who needs to trust TTA !? O:)[/quote

Donation ref is Oca361a5-5148-48fd-80a8-06121ab36a73 timed at 11:14 09 Feb. If you contact them I'm sure they'll verify B)

kernow
10-02-2014, 06:20 AM
Good lad . B)