PDA

View Full Version : Cheating, Flores and West Ham

Ed_Gein
08-02-2014, 03:31 PM
I cringe when Flores does his platoon antics, he needs to cut it out NOW >:(

But the word cheat signifies gaining an advantage or reward, I fail to see what Flores behaviour got us, that's right we got no advantage, cheating no...disgraceful behaviour yes.

No ladies and gentleman it's not cheating, cheating is when you gain advantage by doing dodgy deals with players getting Sheffield United relegated, yes that's my idea of cheating you hypocritical ****s :D

Ed

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
08-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Hear Hear...

Carrol got his ban so im happy for the scruffy hippy

NannyPat
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM
So cheating to get a player sent off is not looking to gain advantage...? I suppose beating you with 10 men made no difference I suppose

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
10-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Not cheating, Carrol was found guilty.

Happy_Hammer_66
17-02-2014, 10:16 AM
"But the word cheat signifies gaining an advantage or reward, I fail to see what Flores behaviour got us, that's right we got no advantage,"

I take it playing against a team that has less players than your team (For over 30 Mins) is not an advantage then, the fact you couldn't capitalize on a pathetic refereeing decision was your problem.

But then I guess for a team of your quality to be able to take advantage you would need to get 2 or more of the oppositions players sent off (you need a couple more players of Chico's skill & ability).

Up until this incident I had a lot of respect for Swansea and your style of play, but after this incident and the way some of your supporters cant see that this was cheating I have got a different view of Swansea City.

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
17-02-2014, 12:04 PM
AND ??????????????????? :?

Happy_Hammer_66
17-02-2014, 12:49 PM

LOL XD X-D XD X-D

Ed_Gein
23-02-2014, 12:43 PM

LOL XD X-D XD X-D[/quote]

ROFL

Ed_Gein
23-02-2014, 12:45 PM
So cheating to get a player sent off is not looking to gain advantage...? I suppose beating you with 10 men made no difference I suppose

One word...Tevez