PDA

View Full Version : Lennon gives no credit to Aberdeen

judgedu
08-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Quelle surprise.

RAGING.:) :) :)

manofsteel
08-02-2014, 03:38 PM
If he is raging, i hope its directed st his own team.

Goodie7
08-02-2014, 03:38 PM
This is why im so happy they got beat. GIRFUY lennon.

Redford
08-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Let me guess , Celtic dominated , should have had a few penalties, aberdeen are thugs , he was assaulted at Tynecastle which harmed his preparation . The referee had a bad game . He will concentrate on winning the league?

manofsteel
08-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Let me guess , Celtic dominated , should have had a few penalties, aberdeen are thugs , he was assaulted at Tynecastle which harmed his preparation . The referee had a bad game . He will concentrate on winning the league?

I thought you watched the game? We never, we shouldnt have, it never, he didnt, ( imo) thats all he has.

Ed_ScottishFitba
08-02-2014, 03:50 PM
in the interview I heard on BBC radio, Lennon said Celtic were poor but that Aberdeen made them so. Celtic had worked on set pieces as they knew Aberdeen were a threat from them. Good goals and he thought Aberdeen stood a good chance of winning the cup.

Redford
08-02-2014, 03:55 PM

I thought you watched the game? We never, we shouldnt have, it never, he didnt, ( imo) thats all he has.[/quote]

I never watched it , wish I had - sounds like I missed a good game :D

Godric
08-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Quelle surprise.

because he is a vile classless individual ... maybe one day Yilla teeth might give his teeth a brush with toothpaste

Motherwellboy
08-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Did he manage to jog his way up to the Sky box after the game ?

:D :D :D

Course he never , bad winner , bad loser , bad teeth , bad record in the cups (domestic) record breakingly bad record in the cups (Europe).

Well done on winning the league though with such meagre resources , he's some manager the "Lenny" boy :D

manofsteel
08-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Quelle surprise.

because he is a vile classless individual ... maybe one day Yilla teeth might give his teeth a brush with toothpaste[/quote]

He's probably got better gnashers than you, anyway, are you that dumb that you couldnt read ed post further up.

manofsteel
08-02-2014, 04:12 PM

Course he never , bad winner , bad loser , bad teeth , bad record in the cups (domestic) record breakingly bad record in the cups (Europe).

Well done on winning the league though with such meagre resources , he's some manager the "Lenny" boy :D

Lol, i knew someone was missing from the board after a Celtic defeat, your predictability is sooooooo predictable. XD

aintnosurf
08-02-2014, 04:15 PM
[quote="Motherwellboy"]Did he manage to jog his way up to the Sky box after the game ?

Thats it, canny wait to gloat, no humility in defeat >:(

Hope he doesny go out the night and get his baws booted >;)

Godric
08-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Quelle surprise.

because he is a vile classless individual ... maybe one day Yilla teeth might give his teeth a brush with toothpaste[/quote]

He's probably got better gnashers than you, anyway, are you that dumb that you couldnt read ed post further up.[/quote]

I very much doubt it I have 1 filling no falsers and my teeth are in perfect health according to my dentist ... at 44 I still have 1 baby tooth ... 2 years ago I had 2 baby teeth

Goodie7
08-02-2014, 04:18 PM

Excellent XD DD

manofsteel
08-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Quelle surprise.

He's probably got better gnashers than you, anyway, are you that dumb that you couldnt read ed post further up.[/quote]

I very much doubt it I have 1 filling no falsers and my teeth are in perfect health according to my dentist ... at 44 I still have 1 baby tooth ... 2 years ago I had 2 baby teeth[/quote]

Well done to you, now can you show me any evidence that they are better than lennons, or at least lennons are as mingin as everyone says.

JimmyHaze
08-02-2014, 04:37 PM
I heard Lennon on the radio, he did give credit to Aberdeen

manofsteel
08-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Shhh Jimmy, they dont like it when they're wrong. ;)

mogwaiCSC
08-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Lennon praised Aberdeen for their performance and suggested they could win both the League and Scottish Cups.
"You have to give them credit. They played well on the day or made us play poorly," he told BBC Radio Scotland.
"Going a goal down they showed a lot of character to come into the game but that is as poor as we have played here for a long, long time."

Ed_ScottishFitba
08-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Lennon praised Aberdeen for their performance and suggested they could win both the League and Scottish Cups.
"You have to give them credit. They played well on the day or made us play poorly," he told BBC Radio Scotland.
"Going a goal down they showed a lot of character to come into the game but that is as poor as we have played here for a long, long time."

Some people hear what they want to hear and not what is actually said

Motherwellboy
08-02-2014, 05:20 PM

Some people hear what they want to hear and not what is actually said[/quote]

So he did jog his way up to the Sky box ?

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 07:33 AM

Some people hear what they want to hear and not what is actually said[/quote] Ed, indeed some folk have to give interviews as part of their remit as being a "manager" , I would imagine the bold Neil was sincere in his thoughts ;);

Archiebaird
09-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Seems like the poster judgedu has been outed as a liar.

Quelle surprise. XD