PDA

View Full Version : Bradford (A)

Teammoo
08-02-2014, 03:54 PM
1-0 at HT.
Good score line but how are we playing?

Teammoo
08-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Somebody called Audel has scored for Lincoln against Hyde.

NEVTHEDEV
08-02-2014, 04:03 PM
1-0 at HT.
Good score line but how are we playing?
Well were winning arn`t we,climing out of the mire,hope its not called off with the weather,at the moment in Shrewsbury its hissing down.
Might have to get my canoe out as I live near the River Severn. :s

NEVTHEDEV
08-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Point won or two lost,at least we are scoring goals,ie Uche and Pogs,but alas still leaking goals.
Looking forward to the next home match,come on the ALEX,when the going gets tough. :D :D :D :D

George25
08-02-2014, 05:36 PM
how many fans did we bring?

jwar123
08-02-2014, 06:10 PM
232 went

GSMITH
08-02-2014, 06:46 PM
232 went

What happened to our away support. We have the worst away support considering our home attendances.

somersetcrewe
08-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Don't knock it!
Times are hard, weather lousy!
Full of admiration for the 232!

TwiceInABlueMoon
08-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Away attendances have been very poor this year. Good effort for all those who made the journey today though! Sounds like a cracker of a game and well worth the trip!

Hopefully Vale away in 2 weeks should attract good numbers. We should be targeting taking 1,200 at a minimum really.

Scanners123
08-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Fantastic game, real end to end stuff and the Alex stood up well to Bradfords really noisy crowd. At some points it looked like we were playing a front four with Pogs,Uche, Brad and Chuks all doing really well. Granty had a solid game in midfield bur George had some dodgy moments.
Ben had a good game despite letting in 3 goals, to be fair all six goals were excellent and there was little Ben could have done about theirs.
Can't wait for next week, looks like we're finally going places, Uche has to start, he was easily our man of the match. COYR

itwasin
08-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Just need to Learn how to take corners! And not to fall asleep after scoring. A little pressure and the defence crumbles.
Draws are No Good especially with the teams goals against I can see us getting relegated on goals difference.

alexbarmy
09-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Just need to Learn how to take corners! And not to fall asleep after scoring. A little pressure and the defence crumbles.
Draws are No Good especially with the teams goals against I can see us getting relegated on goals difference.

Impossible to defend Jones' goals. The defence threw themselves at everything.

Big up the half empties!

NEVTHEDEV
09-02-2014, 01:25 AM
Just watched The Football League Show,and not one mention about Crewe`s 3 superb goals.
What the hell do we have to do,to get a check.? :?

CPM
09-02-2014, 01:26 AM
Absolutely fantastic game today and a very good performance from the team. Gutted we lost the lead twice but on balance a draw was a fair result as we were battered for the first 20 mins of the second half and did very well to come back at 2-2. Both teams could have won it at the end but for great saves from both keepers. No blame to Ben or any of the defenders for the goals we conceded, just great strikes.

Only positives from me for today although I am not surprised to see that one particular person on this thread can only see the negatives as usual! A good day for the real fans. COYR

Mojofilter
09-02-2014, 08:39 AM

Complete rubbish, teams that pick up 23 points away from home over a season are well on their way to promotion.

Drawing away is a good a result as winning at home.

AlexLeicester
09-02-2014, 09:18 AM
Thank you Scanners and CPM. Couldn't go, so it was good to read that I missed a great game.

RedandWhiteSpartan
09-02-2014, 02:36 PM
We seem to have impressed some of the Bradford fans as well, (see below) although I think they are showing a little too much interest in Pogs! - view external link (http://www.claretandbanter.co.uk/threads/mathias-pogba-crewes-number-9.38440/)

ChalkDust
09-02-2014, 03:49 PM
We seem to have impressed some of the Bradford fans as well, (see below) although I think they are showing a little too much interest in Pogs!

It would cost them as he is contracted to the club until summer 2015.