PDA

View Full Version : MUST WIN Game

danegee
08-02-2014, 06:03 PM
tomorrow. If we are to stand any chance of getting a top 4 place.
TBH I believe that horse has already bolted.
However, you never know.
Liverpool could have a run of bad luck.

so, if we want to stay 3 points off poo and hope we pick up and they slip up a win tomorrow is imperative.

Looking forward to it, but not the f-ucking weather.

COYS
YIDZ!

dogara
12-02-2014, 02:40 AM
I reckon we need to win 9 of the last 13 games:-
Newcastle
Norwich
Cardiff
Southampton
Sunderland
WBA
Fulham
Stoke
Wet Spam
Aston Villa

are doable (allowing for a 1 game slip up) and we could get a point or two from:-

Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool

We just need to be more consistent and lethal.

danegee
12-02-2014, 02:12 PM
And not start like we have done v Palace, Liverpool, Mn city and Everton at home.

I can actually see us maybe tripping up in 4 of those first lot of games if we continue starting like we have been.

What has happened to the team that tore into Poo, Arse, Chelski and City at the start of home games?
We always used to come out of the blocks fast and stun teams in the opening half.

Now we come out and play like we all have hangovers and don't give a ballaxe.

Apart from Lloris and Vertonghen, it pains me to say that Adebayor was the only one who looked like he gave a **** with his commitment fist half Sunday.

I think we actually looked better as a passing team with Soldado and Adebayor together.

Dembele is a worry to me. He had the chance to get forward on Sunday as Bentaleb was the player in front of the back four.
Yet he only once got into the box, and did not bother them at all. He also is too slow to make or doesn't see the pass.
He goes on about AVB only likes defensive midfi