PDA

View Full Version : Adlene Guedioura

True_Red
08-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Have a funny feeling that we may see him back at the city ground this season.

I think he is just what we need and would fit straight back in. We slumped massively when he left.

Feels like a great opportunity missed today but plenty more games to go.

Bourne1865
08-02-2014, 07:53 PM
We need another midfielder that's for sure. Not sure about Geddy though. He obviously didn't want to be here. Maybe BD should start playing Madjewski, he is a midfielder after all! Rather than playing players out of position!
We have a serious lack of midfielders at the mo due to injury. We should bolster the ranks!

dam617
08-02-2014, 07:57 PM
**** him.
Couldn't see him for tyre smoke when he got a sniff of Premiership football (and wages) at that South London cr@phole.

But then again, I suppose his legs are fresh >:)

Bourne1865
08-02-2014, 08:34 PM
**** him.
Couldn't see him for tyre smoke when he got a sniff of Premiership football (and wages) at that South London cr@phole.

But then again, I suppose his legs are fresh >:)

They maybe fresh but would they willingly bring him here!

True_Red
15-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Gathering pace now!

essexred52
15-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Gathering pace now! yes, great if we could get him back,

tricky1972
15-02-2014, 11:59 PM
I'd be pleased to see him back

I expect to see one or two loans coming in next Friday (93 days to the end of the Championship season)

Before then, depending on Moussi's fitness we may recall Gillett for Leicester

And I wouldn't be surprised to see a 'left field' selection from Billy tomorrw, with Ben Osborn starting!

Chocolate_Mouss17
16-02-2014, 02:34 AM

I expect to see one or two loans coming in next Friday (93 days to the end of the Championship season)

And I wouldn't be surprised to see a 'left field' selection from Billy tomorrw, with Ben Osborn starting!

Gillett would be a bit crackers but would understand it, Certainly would show that Greening had no future.

to go back to the OP, I would love AG back but it is very unlikely. He is class. Our best pleyer at the time

tricky1972
16-02-2014, 11:48 AM

Gillett would be a bit crackers but would understand it, Certainly would show that Greening had no future.

to go back to the OP, I would love AG back but it is very unlikely. He is class. Our best pleyer at the time[/quote]

I think the fact that Greening was given a coaching role this season indicated his playing future. But then I think most 35 year old footballers don't see a long-term future in playing.

Gillet's recall is required if we only have one loan player lined up. With Vaughan and Lansbury likely to miss the rest of the season and Moussi current