PDA

View Full Version : Ian Brine's today's referee

Palmyman
08-02-2014, 09:23 PM
In the queue at half - time at the snack bar in the main stand. Had the kettle in the referee's room fused ?

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
09-02-2014, 05:05 AM
In the queue at half - time at the snack bar in the main stand. Had the kettle in the referee's room fused ?

Shows up Queens in a poor light. Some interesting comment on Facebook as regards the poor catering facilities in the ageing West Stand. The structure is falling apart in contrast to the excellent Queens Arena - Enjoyed a smashing cup of fresh coffee and a free sausage roll with the wife after the match.

palmylad
09-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Stolen from Facebook >>>>>

http://i62.tinypic.com/69met1.jpg

arrol1919
09-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Hope he paid for it :)

Auld_Chippy
09-02-2014, 09:10 PM

Shows up Queens in a poor light. Some interesting comment on Facebook as regards the poor catering facilities in the ageing West Stand. The structure is falling apart in contrast to the excellent Queens Arena - Enjoyed a smashing cup of fresh coffee and a free sausage roll with the wife after the match.[/quote]

And they say romance is dead Admin. Hope you didn't try and pass this off as a Valentine's Day treat.
On a more serious note I find this scenario of the Referee queueing for his half-time cuppa to be quite embarrassing for the club and have never heard of this happening at Palmerston before. Even when Amateur and Youth League Cup Finals were played at Palmerston the Match Officials were catered for at half time. I'm sure it would never have happened in the days of "