PDA

View Full Version : I'll not be back...

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 04:05 AM
Until Lennon is off.

Disgraceful. Phucking disgraceful.

The worst thing about today, apart from Samaras starting, was sheepy were actually good value for their win, they deserved it. We were out fought and out tactic-ed, but still you'll have happy clapping tadgers who won't criticise Lennon.

Today, Morton, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Ross County, Arbroath, each one of those results is a sackable offence, but when grouped together I can't see any argument for Lennon staying.

You'll be lucky if we shift 20k season books next season.

I've went from loving the man to actively disliking him.

Rangersmandownunder
09-02-2014, 04:47 AM
Until Lennon is off.

The worst thing about today, apart from Samaras starting, was sheepy were actually good value for their win, they deserved it. We were out fought and out tactic-ed, but still you'll have happy clapping tadgers who won't criticise Lennon.

Today, Morton, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Ross County, Arbroath, each one of those results is a sackable offence, but when grouped together I can't see any argument for Lennon staying.

More, more, more. :D :D

He's working his ticket anyway Danny, watch out for him to be abused at a cinema near you soon. :D

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Until Lennon is off.

[/quote]

Bender.

Rangersmandownunder
09-02-2014, 05:27 AM
Until Lennon is off.

[/quote]

Bender.[/quote]

He's a bigot but not a bender, his abused ex will testify to that.

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 05:31 AM
Where in Oz are you?

gersforme
09-02-2014, 06:47 AM
agent lennon is doing a fine job B)

521buc
09-02-2014, 08:04 AM
Who would you like to run your club Danny..if not Lennon.

And yes Aberdeen did amazingly well yesterday..I'm still on a high after that so much so I nearly drank 6 bottles of Stella after the game..:D

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 08:19 AM

And yes Aberdeen did amazingly well yesterday..I'm still on a high after that so much so I nearly drank 6 bottles of Stella after the game..:D steady on buc min, football fans go thru many emotions throughout a season, however damns tee like the other mob across the Clyde have been drip fed success for some time, welcome to our pain, it is just a game but by jings some get hot under the collar ;);

521buc
09-02-2014, 08:22 AM

And yes Aberdeen did amazingly well yesterday..I'm still on a high after that so much so I nearly drank 6 bottles of Stella after the game..:D steady on buc min, football fans go thru many emotions throughout a season, however damns tee like the other mob across the Clyde have been drip fed success for some time, welcome to our pain, it is just a game but by jings some get hot under the collar ;);[/quote]

Aye S****,
It's just a game but that feeling after that result yesterday was amazing..football gives you that..

Steen hive
09-02-2014, 08:29 AM

And yes Aberdeen did amazingly well yesterday..I'm still on a high after that so much so I nearly drank 6 bottles of Stella after the game..:D steady on buc min, football fans go thru many emotions throughout a season, however damns tee like the other mob across the Clyde have been drip fed success for some time, welcome to our pain, it is just a game but by jings some get hot under the collar ;);[/quote]

Aye S****,
It's just a game but that feeling after that result yesterday was amazing..football gives you that..[/quote] indeed, our game got called off and it was too late to head down, watched the totally unbiased coverage on Sky ;); and just about fell in the harbour when Rooney went thru in the last minute :):

JimmyHaze
09-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Until Lennon is off.

He's working his ticket anyway Danny, watch out for him to be abused at a cinema near you soon. :D[/quote]

has this tool posted about rangers yet?

JimmyHaze
09-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Until Lennon is off.

its time for a change imo but one not to be rushed into, need to see whos out there and take time to make the right choice. If we make the right choice then the only way is up.

CB_1874
09-02-2014, 09:02 AM
I said a few weeks ago if Selik didn't win the Scottish Cup then Lenny should do the honourable thing and resign.

Archiebaird
09-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Something wrong if he cant motivate the players for their only chance of silverware other than the league. The only passion came in the form of Scott Broon and Adam Matthews' desire to get sent off.

May as well let him resign at the end of the season though I guess.

BertrandRussell
09-02-2014, 09:14 AM
it is just a game but by jings some get hot under the collar

XD XD XD

tjmcd
09-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Until Lennon is off.

Tactically inept. Going with the same system that seen us roasted in Amsterdam.

The sheep were well worth their win, i am not sure i want him to go, but he does need to show he is learning from his mistakes, right now he isnt.

Redford
09-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Until Lennon is off.

Faithful through & through XD

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
09-02-2014, 09:31 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/nfmmg3.jpg

XD

CB_1874
09-02-2014, 09:33 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/nfmmg3.jpg

XD

Ffs XD

herewego10inarow
09-02-2014, 09:46 AM
Until Lennon is off.

He's working his ticket anyway Danny, watch out for him to be abused at a cinema near you soon. :D[/quote]

has this tool posted about rangers yet?[/quote]

exactly Jimmy...another rancid bigot who makes you realise why

BertrandRussell
09-02-2014, 09:47 AM
DYE won't be back either.

XD

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
09-02-2014, 10:30 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/a6mwg.jpg

XD

Barry Robson MOTM and Russell got a goal against the "World Class" keeper. :D

Dullard
09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Looked to me yesterday as though Celtic scored so early that their players thought " job done, can we feck off to Nandos now and start tweeting?"

Aberdeen were by far the better team over the piece, I think all the Celtic posters on here would agree.

As Erchiebaird posted, why cant Lennon motivate his players in the Cups?

Pat Fenlon has been to more Scottish Cup Finals than Popcorn Teeth FFS

BertrandRussell
09-02-2014, 10:37 AM
[quote="Dullard"[/quote]

Not watching the Leith Galacticos?

Dullard
09-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Not watching the Leith Galacticos?

I go to Sainsburys to leer at MILFs on Saturday.

Do keep up.

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 10:42 AM
[quote="Dullard"

Aberdeen were by far the better team over the piece, I think all the Celtic posters on here would agree.

As Erchiebaird posted, why cant Lennon motivate his players in the Cups?

Pat Fenlon has been to more Scottish Cup Finals than Popcorn Teeth FFS[/quote]

I don't know anyone who would disagree with the fact that Aberdeen deserved to win, like I said, I was surprised by just how good they were. It seems to me that we can't play when the other team has something at stake.

My OP was through drunken anger, but the feeling has stayed the exact same. That's the season finished, as far as I'm concerned.

If I can get a ticket for Tynecastle, I'll go, and I'll still head to sheepsville, but I can't see me making many more games this season.

Mickybhoy
09-02-2014, 11:01 AM
Lennon starts with the wrong team/tactics again had plenty time to put it right to give Aberdeen the run of midfield is a ****in joke then moans his defence/midfield were poor and brings on 3 forwards??????????? Well done to Aberdeen hope they go on tae win both cups

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Lennon starts with the wrong team/tactics again had plenty time to put it right to give Aberdeen the run of midfield is a ****in joke then moans his defence/midfield were poor and brings on 3 forwards??????????? Well done to Aberdeen hope they go on tae win both cups

We were outclassed, by Barry Robson and Willo Flood.

Barry Robson and Willo Flood.

It's laughable.

Mickybhoy
09-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Lennon has the tools just dosent know how to use them...never bin a Lennon fan as manager a bit like sally.. hasnae a clue and only got their gigs through bad situations

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 11:17 AM
His decision to start Samaras is up there with Strachan's decision to start Koki Mizuno at ibrox.

Completely baffling.

If Lennon thinks Samaras is the answer, I'd hate to know the phucking question.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
09-02-2014, 11:24 AM

It's laughable.[/quote]

That's because your midfield is scheidt. Scott Brown is the most overrated footballer in Scotland.

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 11:38 AM

It's laughable.[/quote]

That's because your midfield is scheidt. Scott Brown is the most overrated footballer in Scotland.[/quote]

Who overrates him, Dingus? Genuine question?

tartanscone1314
09-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Have to Agree , Lennon has been a flop .

Hope he stays .

judgedu
09-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Heard there's a poll on a certain Yahoo website and at the moment it's standing at 65% want him sacked.:D

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
09-02-2014, 10:16 PM

It's laughable.[/quote]

That's because your midfield is scheidt. Scott Brown is the most overrated footballer in Scotland.[/quote]

Who overrates him, Dingus? Genuine question?[/quote]

Neil Lennon, the media, he seems like a bit of a fans favourite as well but maybe that's just due to him acting like a dafty in front of El Hadj Diouf.

He's a liability and nae a very good player, how Hibs managed to convince you lot to pay AŁ4.4m for

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 10:24 PM

It's laughable.[/quote]

Neil Lennon, the media, he seems like a bit of a fans favourite as well but maybe that's just due to him acting like a dafty in front of El Hadj Diouf.

He's a liability and nae a very good player,

Dullard
09-02-2014, 10:30 PM
What did you think of Griffiths Danny?

I know he only got 30 mins but he seemed to be a lot more involved than Samaras, which isnae saying much to be fair.

scoobydhoo1
09-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Aberdeen deserved to win yesterday,i was more comcerned about the lack of passion from celtic players.

Neil lennon has to do better in motivating the players,especially in one off cup games.

He has taking us to the champions league for the past 2 seasons and think we should stick with him but his record In Scottish cup competitions is not great.

Even the great jock stein suffered in the league cup but we made the Scottish cup ours under his leadership and the league was certaintly ours under his great leadership.

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 10:41 PM
What did you think of Griffiths Danny?

I know he only got 30 mins but he seemed to be a lot more involved than Samaras, which isnae saying much to be fair.

I said to my mate at the game that at least he showed a bit of urgency. Chased the long balls, and had a couple of dodgy offside calls against him - I don't know if he was on or not, I've not watched the highlights again. He's not shy either, he went absolutely nuts at Commons for not playing him through after a great run in behind. He'll start our next game.

It says a lot when the support are pinning our hopes on a guy who couldn't get a game for Wolves. 10 years ago we had Larsson, Sutton and Hartson.

Changed times indeed.

:/

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Aberdeen deserved to win yesterday,i was more comcerned about the lack of passion from celtic players.

Neil lennon has to do better in motivating the players,especially in one off cup games.

He has taking us to the champions league for the past 2 seasons and think we should stick with him but his record In Scottish cup competitions is not great.

Even the great jock stein suffered in the league cup but we made the Scottish cup ours under his leadership and the league was certaintly ours under his great leadership.

The league was a given, Scoob, so to turn in that sort of performance for the biggest domestic game of the season is nothing short of scandalous. He's making the same mistakes that he was against Ross County as a caretaker.

Twist.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
09-02-2014, 10:47 PM

It's laughable.[/quote]

Neil Lennon, the media, he seems like a bit of a fans favourite as well but maybe that's just due to him acting like a dafty in front of El Hadj Diouf

DannyBhoy
09-02-2014, 10:51 PM

It's laughable.[/quote]

Neil Lennon, the media, he seems like a bit of a fans favourite as well but maybe that's just

scoobydhoo1
09-02-2014, 10:56 PM

The league was a given, Scoob, so to turn in that sort of performance for the biggest domestic game of the season is nothing short of scandalous. He's making the same mistakes that he was against Ross County as a caretaker.

Twist.[/quote]

I understand we were always going to be the more consistant in the league ,and we are still undefeated which is still a great achiev