PDA

View Full Version : Smeltic Park

skippy91
09-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Be interesting to see Smeltics crowds for the rest of the season now that it's all over for them. No cup final day to look forward to. Hope the Dons meet their other half and send them tumblin oot the cup. Super Sally says they fear no one, oh really, sounds something that a diddy club manager would say in the latter stages of a cup competion. See the top level of the stand at Smeltic Park was empty yesterday what has happened to the self proclaimed "finest supporters in the world".The answer Mr. Lawell is No sectarianism No crowds

sailorhuntersghost
13-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Have you been at any Well v Dons games this season i hope they get hammered im supporting Albion Rovers in the cup my own team are an embarrassment.

skippy91
15-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Been at all the Don's games, aye got to agree their fans are a bunch of tossers. However, much as I would love Albion Rovers to knock Sevco 1690 fc out in the 1/4 final game at Castle Greyskull it is highly unlikely. The Wee Rovers chances of winning the cup this season is only very slightly better than ours!!! Sevco 1690 fc have been handed a golden ticket straight into the final with this draw & the semi's at CGS. Being a realist on current form The Dons look to be the best chance of stopping this. Can You imagine the 5h1te we will have to endure in the media should Sevco reach the final never mind win the cup...So aye lets all hope The Wee Rovers do the business at CGS but I won't be putting any money on it... although I said that when we played them.