PDA

View Full Version : To those who like to visit the Forest board..

Akwesasne
09-02-2014, 12:07 PM
.. which you are perfectly entitled to do. I was just wondering what you think of the Tricky post which is totally disgusting. It's upset some Notts County supporters, but I've heard no mention from you.Perhaps you've given up on the site and don't go there no more which is also what you prefectly entitled to do.

southernram22
09-02-2014, 12:45 PM
awks we don't care with your vendettas because they have banned you under one of your many aliases red basie you have tried to get favour from other boards . please remember you banned me from there during your hitler regime time for saying nothing . get lost

Akwesasne
09-02-2014, 01:00 PM
This topic wasn't addressed to you. We all know why you were banned quite rightfully so and it's interesting to note that you still are by the current bunch. If that don't get you back then nothing will.:P XD

southernram22
09-02-2014, 01:24 PM
im afraid to say any subject on DERBY MAD is open to derby fans not self indulgent egotistic people who were removed from own board and who has been currying favour on other notts boards .awks as you have just admitted being red Basie etc. because that was who banned me im sure a global ban must be winging its was to you as multiple accounts are banned. perhaps romanis or ttr might comment on your status . you deserve what you get .

Rapid
09-02-2014, 03:55 PM
why would we care about anything on the forest board awks?

if you want to raise a question about something on the forest board why don't you post it on there?

oh...I forgot XD

Akwesasne
09-02-2014, 03:55 PM
I have admitted to nothing.:? My reply was based on observation and opinion which I'm entitled to do. You believe that only Derby fans should have access to this board. Fair enough, that's your opinion but other's do not share it. The fact that you are banned on the Forest board perhaps is a humane decision made by someone to prevent you from being labelled an hypocrite.

Trickytreesreds
09-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Oh give it up Basie, you complete sad act. They don't care. Forest mad don't care either.
You've been out cast, no one like you and now your creeping on the Nutts board, pretending to be their friend.
Are you that lonely?

I'll tell you what. I'll tie a pork chop around your neck, then my two alsations will play with you.
I hope you don't poison them though, I'll get angry and you wouldn't like it when I get angry. >:(

southernram22
09-02-2014, 05:20 PM
awks let me give you a few facts read tricks reply. your own hate you your a sad individual. I don't mind anyone posting on here as long as its open to and relevant to derby . the problem with you under your aliases of Basie/ awks/dwork/ono/socerman199 / judged a red etc. you have stirred up provoked people to get them banned ask Es*** on your own board . your out for revenge as they removed you as a mod. you've been owned and a global ban is what you need . ask romanis Rosen jock etc. they all say the truth your a waste of space leave before you get removed.

UpTheRams1884
09-02-2014, 06:00 PM
No one cares Awks/Redbasie/Redono/whoever you are...

Akwesasne
09-02-2014, 06:20 PM
awks let me give you a few facts read tricks reply. your own hate you your a sad individual. I don't mind anyone posting on here as long as its open to and relevant to derby . the problem with you under your aliases of Basie/ awks/dwork/ono/socerman199 / judged a red etc. you have stirred up provoked people to get them banned ask Es*** on your own board . your out for revenge as they removed you as a mod. you've been owned and a global ban is what you need . ask romanis Rosen jock etc. they all say the truth your a waste of space leave before you get removed.

Now you're getting ridiculous.I would hate to rely on you for evidence supplied in court. Soccerman 166 has posted 29000 posts on the Notts board ,10000 more than Rattea has posted on here. I don't know but he could a Notts County Mod. I wouldn't set foot on their board if I were you, Basie might ban you there as well.XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Akwesasne
09-02-2014, 06:24 PM

You managed to get a ban lifted on the Forest site, perhaps you could explain to Southern how you did it. It must be your charisma.XD

Elite_Pie
09-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Basie, you are a complete embarrassment to your club whatever you decide to use.

You certainly aren't Soccerman, but you are without a doubt Akwesasne, RedWorf, RedOno and a few others. Whoever they support, no-one likes you, no-one wants you and no-one is interested in your continual attention seeking. Do us all a favour and find someone else to annoy.

UpTheRams1884
09-02-2014, 07:04 PM

You managed to get a ban lifted on the Forest site, perhaps you could explain to Southern how you did it. It must be your charisma.XD[/quote] Because you're the 1 banned me for no reasons. :?

Akwesasne
09-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Basie, you are a complete embarrassment to your club whatever you decide to use.

You certainly aren't Soccerman, but you are without a doubt Akwesasne, RedWorf, RedOno and a few others. Whoever they support, no-one likes you, no-one wants you and no-one is interested in your continual attention seeking. Do us all a favour and find someone else to annoy.

Sorry you'll do plus of course Tricky who could be soon on his way,What will you do then?:P

AngryRam
09-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Oh give it up Basie, you complete sad act. They don't care. Forest mad don't care either.
You've been out cast, no one like you and now your creeping on the Nutts board, pretending to be their friend.
Are you that lonely?

I'll tell you what. I'll tie a pork chop around your neck, then my two alsations will play with you.
I hope you don't poison them though, I'll get angry and you wouldn't like it when I get angry. >:(

Don't bring me into it... I ain't coming all the way up to Nottingham to sort your problems out...
>:(

southernram22
09-02-2014, 07:39 PM
apologies to socerman. not to basie.

Akwesasne
09-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Are you that lonely?

I wouldn't do that to any creature, even those who are what they are because of their interaction and bonding with certain human individuals. My identikit picture of you is slowly building up. Someone who possesses a collection of guns,needs a doctor's certificate to prove he is of sound mind and now possesses two alsations who he is prepared to set on to people .That does indeed rule out gamekeeper as your profession who only use gun dogs ,and of course I've never thought you as being landed gentry.XD

BigusDikus
09-02-2014, 08:34 PM

Can't someone please just ban this complete fool for good? It's getting tiresome. :s

Trickytreesreds
09-02-2014, 08:44 PM

Can't someone please just ban this complete fool for good? It's getting tiresome. :s[/quote]

I think the global ban is imminent BD.
Definitely a multiple schizophrenic. :/

southernram22
09-02-2014, 09:36 PM
I have never agreed with so many reds well said dikus this bloke has lost the plot.

UpTheRams1884
09-02-2014, 09:49 PM

Can't someone please just ban this complete fool for good? It's getting tiresome. :s[/quote] Well said.. Bloody hell I agreed with reddog on this one. Shoot me lol. XD

Elite_Pie
09-02-2014, 11:31 PM
My identikit picture of you is slowly building up.

Strange you should say that, as I built one up of you some time ago:

[quote="Elite_Pie"]
An Aunty of mine I sometimes visit lives in a warden aided bungalow surrounded by a lot of other old people who live alone. Some seem very lonely, you know the sort, the ones who look forward to wheelie bin day because when the binmen have been they can walk down the path and wheel the bin back into it's normal place. Just for that one day, they have a purpose in life. The sort who take 10 minutes to buy their morning paper as they know they won't see another person until the same time and place tomorrow.

Now, what if one of this type were suddenly made a moderator on a messageboard? They would wait patiently for each post so they could moderate it. It would get a bit boring but then someone would post something like "Derby are sh!t". Even though it's do

Rapid
10-02-2014, 07:20 AM
what you've missed red dogs is that awks has successfully managed to start a thread on the derby board that that if you didn't see the url/background would look like it's on your site.

so even if just for a moment you've fell into a rattea like trap and gave awks a sense of what it's like to be back on forest mad.

bravo awks, they fell for it.

southernram22
10-02-2014, 07:05 PM
I have been reading a post by sir Brian clough who is a mod on forests board I know from what I read he is quite ill. but Basie he has come out and said he was the one who banned you and a ban is a ban he has also gone through and banned all you aliases and any anymore problems will result in a global ban . in respect to him mate give up with your drivel grow up and join another board where you will not be disliked so much . thank you sbc.