PDA

View Full Version : Forest game tickets

thetr00p3r
09-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know when the tickets to the forest game will go on sale? also the reading away game as im finding the ticket site useless to find dates.

cheers!

UpTheRams1884
09-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Forest tickets are already on sale just ring up. Reading tickets will be next week or so.

AngryRam
09-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Forest tickets are already on sale just ring up. Reading tickets will be next week or so.

Don't think Forest are yet. I called on Friday and they said no date yet.
Could this be moved if Forest progress in the cup?
>:(

AngryRam

AngryRam

AngryRam
09-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Don't know how that happened.

southernram22
09-02-2014, 09:38 PM
angry is this a ploy to get up the posts table or is the board playing up again.

southernram22
09-02-2014, 09:40 PM
im going to reading anyone fancy meeting up for a drink so I can put faces tos by way not you basie .

UpTheRams1884
09-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Don't know how that happened.
>:( That happens to me on other forum(englandfans):/

P.S My lovely lady rang up other week to buy forest ticket for me. And I've seen few pics ppl have been buying tickets for forest game, also I think someone got 31 tickets as well(think he's from Switzerland.)

AngryRam
10-02-2014, 08:31 AM
angry is this a ploy to get up the posts table or is the board playing up again.

Says you can only answer the same post once so god knows how I managed to do it 3 times..
Like I said before the problems on this site are getting too much now. :blue:

AngryRam
10-02-2014, 08:33 AM
im going to reading anyone fancy meeting up for a drink so I can put faces tos by way not you basie .

Myself and little Angry will be at Reading..
Sort something out nearer the time.

Rapid
14-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know when the tickets to the forest game will go on sale? also the reading away game as im finding the ticket site useless to find dates.

cheers!

the details have now been confirmed on the following link from the OS.

online from today for members, and 24th for ST holders. all priorities' are listed in the link.

if you reckon you could have got them a week ago UTR you must be doing 'favours' for that bloke in the ticket office again ;-P - view external link (http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-on-sale-for-forest-1402-1358907.aspx)

thetr00p3r
15-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Well looks like I'll struggle to get tickets :( living down south now no point getting membership now it's 30 odd quid, the bit that says if you brought a ticket this season, does yeovil away count lol

AngryRam
15-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Well looks like I'll struggle to get tickets :( living down south now no point getting membership now it's 30 odd quid, the bit that says if you brought a ticket this season, does yeovil away count lol

Keep the faith fella you still have a chance. The season ticket holders already have theirs and there ain't that many members. They will go on general sale..

thetr00p3r
15-02-2014, 07:43 PM
I hope so! I have to plan so far ahead to come up with booking time off then travel then it can all go wrong if tickets sell out :( wish i could come up more but I work Saturdays, well I try to work when I'm not checking my phone to see how we are doing lol

tricky1972
16-02-2014, 12:13 AM

>:([/quote]

No, the next round of the cup is 2 weeks before we meet. So if we beat Sheff U we play 8 March weekend, and if we get through the 6th round the semis are in mid-April.

Gotta say though, with our injury problems and fixtures coming thick and fast (at least 17 games in 11 weeks), I wouldn't mind going out of the cup now. Deffo don't want another replay!

chili756
16-02-2014, 08:20 AM

>:([/quote]

No, the next round of the cup is 2 weeks before we meet. So if we beat Sheff U we play 8 March weekend, and if we get through the 6th round the semis are in mid-April.

Gotta say though, with our injury problems and fixtures coming thick and fast (at least 17 games in 11 weeks), I wouldn't mind going out of the cup now. Deffo don't want another replay![/quote]

I honestly thought after Lansbury was ruled out and the other guy (think its Vaughn without checking), that you would start to derail a bit, but you havent. In fact you look just as good. I cant help but feel that BD is being driven on a bit by his hatr