PDA

View Full Version : Blades v RUFC

Bluestripe
09-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Ahead of their March fixture, club representatives from rovrum and sheff utd will meet to discuss special relationship topics
- The score - a 1-1 draw? - south yorks love in
- Rival message boards - the scourge of a jealous post
- Over-mightiness - how to under promise and over deliver
- Playoff WORKSHOP - do and donts of promotion playoffs (incl penalties -- its a craft)
- Support - Rovrums challenge - were too wee and too small

Owler
10-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Dislike both clubs so not really bothered who wins...

If I was placing some money on outcome I'd back Rotherham.

Old Brian on football heaven is setting himself up for some right flack after tonights comments.

Called Rotherham a Mickey Mouse club. XD

mahatmafoot
11-02-2014, 09:24 AM
Got it wrong, you lot are the Mickey Mouse club with Goofey fans.

vespabri
11-02-2014, 11:52 AM
I hope the Millers beat the smaller of the 2 deedahs misen.>;) >;)

braggyowl
11-02-2014, 11:53 AM
XD XD Do for me bri..;D

Bluestripe
11-02-2014, 06:29 PM
If Rovrum are aiming for better footy in championship, they've no choice but to trample over the relegation fodder of league one.
Still, if they want the glory and achievement a la MASSIVE they'll have to get rid of that mini blades tag >;) >;)

vespabri
11-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Never had a mini Blades tag if you ask me!!!

Bluestripe
11-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Not sure everyone on here would agree

Rotherhamowl10
12-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Sounds like the relationship is on the rocks to me, I take it gifts wont be exchanged on valentines day between you two ;D

helmut_rooster
12-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Got it wrong, you lot are the Mickey Mouse club with Goofey fans.

you'll have to do better than that SNORTHOUND >:)

helmut_rooster
12-02-2014, 11:29 AM
I hope the Millers beat the smaller of the 2 deedahs misen.>;) >;)

Can life wi that misen

MallorcaOwl
12-02-2014, 03:33 PM
They will be legally separated in May ;D

PeteWaller
12-02-2014, 06:26 PM
If Rovrum are aiming for better footy in championship, they've no choice but to trample over the relegation fodder of league one.
Still, if they want the glory and achievement a la MASSIVE they'll have to get rid of that mini blades tag >;) >;)

Thought we'd cozy up to you lads next year - Is that OK?

Bluestripe
12-02-2014, 08:12 PM

Thought we'd cozy up to you lads next year - Is that OK?[/quote]

ha ha -- swapping ugly blades for championship totty then -- mind you they are gash :blue:

You deserve your position and I hope you manage it, but what if you dont get over that promotion line?
If Rovrum have "got it", they will beat sheff utd in March -- playoffs for you -- desperation for them.

braggyowl
13-02-2014, 06:24 AM

Ar, why not pal. ;D

hoothoot
13-02-2014, 10:11 AM

ha ha -- swapping ugly blades for championship totty then -- mind you they are gash :blue:

You deserve your position and I hope you manage it, but what if you dont get over that promotion line?
If Rovrum have "got it", they will beat sheff utd in March -- playoffs for you -- desperation for them.[/quote]
Please stop this now, toytown are where they are because they went into admin twice then got lucky..."deserve"...I think not!

Bluestripe
13-02-2014, 06:19 PM

If Rovrum have "got it", they will beat sheff utd in March -- playoffs for you -- desperation for them.[/quote]
Please stop this now, toytown are where they are because they went into admin twice then got lucky..."deserve"...I think not![/quote]

You obviously feel very strongly about them Hoo

PeteWaller
13-02-2014, 10:06 PM

Please stop this now, toytown are where they are because they went into admin twice then got lucky..."deserve"...I think not![/quote]

Bit harsh hoity toity. If Braggy can luv me so

PeteWaller
13-02-2014, 10:11 PM

Luv it, we've got it, we'll beat them blunts, win the Playoffs for you and become the new Massive in waiting ... Whatdaya say?

hoothoot
14-02-2014, 02:15 AM
[quote

You obviously feel very strongly about them Hoot?
Sick of hear them bleating mate, they're only on here because they had a very rare victory over the massive at their home ground.

Oh and don't forget the earth is flat mentality!

PeteWaller
14-02-2014, 08:50 PM
[quote

Sick of hear them bleating mate, they're only on here because they had a very rare victory over the massive at their home ground.

Wupped you and we'll do it again next season. Still, you will av ya istory to recall ay? Only kiddin mucker, don't get so wound up, it's only banter

Bluestripe
15-02-2014, 10:31 AM
[quote

Oh and don't forget the earth is flat mentality![/quote]

Jeez...looks like we've a groomed a miller!...only banter! XD XD
I acknowledge your post Hoot...re RUFC admin (no comment)
What would convince Owls that Rovrum was a force (rather than mini blades) would be a campaign which showed they had the cahoonas to do what Wednesday did in 2012, getting out of League 1.

Course, the feckless goons dithered and skied their way to the world of "same owd"...however that particular obstacle is the same one which increasingly looks like the one boasting and bragging Millers might face!

gm_gm
15-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Sheffield United are proper football club, I have a great deal of respect for

PeteWaller
15-02-2014, 10:32 PM
[quote="Bluestripe"][quote

Jeez...looks like we've a groomed a miller!...only banter!

No bottles breaking at NY, not last year, not this year, not ever.

Stop trying to be a comedian Bluestripe, stick to the day job - Grooming !!

PeteWaller
15-02-2014, 10:33 PM

Why, when all they've ever done is pluck players away from us??

Bluestripe
16-02-2014, 10:01 AM
[quote

Jeez...looks like we've a groomed a miller!...only banter!

No bottles breaking at NY, not last year, not this year, not ever.

Stop trying to be a comedian Bluestripe, stick to the day job - Grooming !!

..assume you meant losing your bottle
Well you've got games against stiffer opposition coming up...let's see if you remain c*cksure after them.

Bluestripe
16-02-2014, 10:10 AM

Why, when all they've ever done is pluck players away from us??[/quote]

So it's YOU who's responsible for the sh*te that gets played there XD XD

hoothoot
16-02-2014, 10:48 AM

So it's YOU who's responsible for the sh*te that gets played there XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD

PeteWaller
19-02-2014, 09:41 PM

So it's YOU who's responsible for the sh*te that gets played there XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Not me, that was down to Agent Wilson. You lot nearly got Agent Evans but he couldn't afford the salary sacrifice

braggyowl
20-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Oh I don't know...I'm sure he could have come to some sort of agreement.
Afterall he's quite used to doing a few dodgy dealings is he not...:P

PeteWaller
20-02-2014, 10:49 PM

Too right, Braggy, all of them I think!!

braggyowl
21-02-2014, 10:14 AM
;D XD

Hykeham8lade
25-02-2014, 09:03 AM
this:

Ahead of their March fixture, club representatives from rovrum and sheff utd will meet to discuss special relationship topics
- Playoff WORKSHOP - do and donts of promotion playoffs (incl penalties -- its a craft)

plus this:

Too right, Braggy, all of them I think!![/quote]

= Ironic, toy town-pigsday sausage fest!

Bluestripe
26-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Nowt wrong with Rovrum wanting to wipe League 1 sh*t off their boots...onwards and upwards!

Don't look backwards - only mediocrity and failed ambition there.

blades58
26-02-2014, 08:59 PM
this:

plus this:

= Ironic, toy town-pigsday sausage fest![/quote]

XD ha there's definately some irony knocking around in this thread

Bluestripe
26-02-2014, 10:04 PM
this:

plus this:

XD ha there's definately some irony knocking around in this thread[/quote]

Talk about irony as much as

blades58
26-02-2014, 10:20 PM
this:

plus this:

XD ha there's definately some irony knocking around in

Bluestripe
27-02-2014, 08:16 AM
Before speculating on us meeting them in champs, they need to get out of Lge 1

What would be ironic is you mardy ars*s refusing to share your unrivalled knowledge and wisdom around Playoff do and donts, cause they beat you in march.

Bluestripe
31-03-2014, 07:09 PM

Go to hand it to millers - scything through that div 1 chaff
Before you trample on the feckless goons at the lane, have a thought for them... slothfully moping about another season in L1 nowheresville...
ffs...they've got Wembley (= penalty shoot out) five days later :blue:

Rotherhamowl10
02-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Sounds like the relationship is on the rocks to me, I take it gifts wont be exchanged on valentines day between you two ;D

I take this back after looking at my Facebook last night...

Mini blades (millers) asking their lovers to do them a favour, pig fans responding with some very soppy stuff about how they would always help Rotherham out XD XD

In fact, it was the same mini blades fan who asked a Leeds supporter to come to a Rotherham away game and bring all his mates again...then said "the Rotherham Leeds alliance is back in action" XD XD ...oh dear.

TOM_RUFC
03-04-2014, 09:02 PM

I take this back after looking at my Facebook last night...

Mini blades (millers) asking their lovers to do them a favour, pig fans responding with some very soppy stuff about how they would always help Rotherham out XD XD

In fact, it was the same mini blades fan who asked a Leeds supporter to come to a Rotherham away game and bring all his mates again...then said "the Rotherham Leeds alliance is back in action" XD XD ...oh dear.[/quote]

If you want to believe something, you can find pretty much anything to focus on and "prove your point".

For example if I were to state that Wednesday had an unbelievably thick fan base, I could just quote a load of hoothoot's posts.

hoothoot
03-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Oh come come Tom what have I said now to keep you awake at night, I'm guessing it was the post that I thought clubs like yours and Barnsley could survive in the Prem with the right funding?
Look I guess you do have a point that was a poor example, Please accept my humble apologies.

Bluestripe
08-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Mini blades...dear, oh dear - surely not!!...against their reserves... :blue:
Tell steve to get booked onto the chris morgan "manage your playoff" workshop (dates TBC)
Yes..yes...YES...get over them sneering at you for being upstart/pretentious/unable to beat the youngsters/still mini blades...ffs!
big picture is chris and sheff utd have all the ITK secrets (partic penalties) XD

blades58
08-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Mods please delete this thread, as virtually all the posts on here were writing absolute utter bollox (with the exception of my posts that is) XD

Bluestripe
09-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Mods please delete this thread, as virtually all the posts on here were writing absolute utter bollox (with the exception of my posts that is) XD

Do you think so...could we hang on just a little longer?

After all, a wembley penalty shoot out is kinda possible for either of you.

Poor taste I know...but it HAS been such fun to watch in the past :D

PeteWaller
09-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Tell steve to get booked onto the chris morgan "manage your playoff" workshop (dates TBC)
Yes..yes...YES...get over them sneering at you for being upstart/pretentious/unable to beat the youngsters/still mini blades...ffs!
big picture is chris and sheff utd have all the ITK secrets (partic penalties) XD

It's true we didn't turn up and their young lads did ok. Mike Dean won the match for them but he ho mate, we go into the play offs, the season is far from over. And yours?

Bluestripe
10-04-2014, 11:58 AM

It's true we didn't turn up and their young lads did ok. Mike Dean won the match for them but he ho mate, we go into the play offs, the season is far from over. And yours?[/quote]

Yep mcguire's collapse looked pretty pathetic.
Re our season, unless any Owls were thinking about playoffs (which I doubt) after an awful start, pleased to be where we are - enormous credit to Stuart Gray.

PeteWaller
10-04-2014, 07:39 PM

It's true we didn't turn up and their young lads did ok. Mike Dean won the match for them but he ho mate, we go into the play offs, the season is far from over. And yours?[/quote]

Yep mcguire's collapse looked pretty pathetic.
Re our season, unless any Owls were thinking about playoffs (which I doubt) after an awful start, pleased to be where we are - enormous credit to Stuart Gray.[/quote]

agree on all counts

Katchouro
10-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Mike Dean won the match for them.

You're only fooling yourselves chum. Definite penalty and we were denied two others.

This whole Evans' inspired mentality of we will only lose if the ref is against us is embarrassing.

blades58
11-04-2014, 01:13 PM

I'll let you know after Sunday! :)