PDA

View Full Version : The sandwell relegation watch thread

1877wolf
09-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Three months and counting...

(For our revered American/Canadian supporters that means T minus three months ;D )

I may well fall flat on my face come May but The New Arsenal with continental Manager may well have had their time with the big boys.

PEACE IN

Mr.D
09-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Naughty naughty very naughty

Get your tin hat out mate XD XD

WBA53
10-02-2014, 12:08 AM

(For our revered American/Canadian supporters that means T minus three months ;D )

I may well fall flat on my face come May but The New Arsenal with continental Manager may well have had their time with the big boys.

PEACE IN

get that cushion for your face to fall into.we are not doomed yet and I for one will bookmark this thread.WE ARE ALBION not dismal dejected defeated dingles and if we do drop I look forward to our continuing dominance over your 3rd division squad,if indeed you do get promoted

Woking88
10-02-2014, 09:43 AM

PEACE IN

get that cushion for your face to fall into.we are not doomed yet and I for one will bookmark this thread.WE ARE ALBION not dismal dejected defeated dingles and if we do drop I look forward to our continuing dominance over your 3rd division squad,if indeed you do get promoted[/quote]

Oooooooooohhh! Get you ducky! Will you need someone to remove the hook? :O :O XD

WOODLANDSWOLF
10-02-2014, 05:02 PM

PEACE IN

get that cushion for your face to fall into.we are not doomed yet and I for one will bookmark this thread.WE ARE ALBION not dismal dejected defeated dingles and if we do drop I look forward to our continuing dominance over your 3rd division squad,if indeed you do get promoted[/quote]

Oi! Just be careful what you say 53, remember,

http://i61.tinypic.com/2yvs6l2.jpg

he is watching you! ;D ;-D

wolves71
10-02-2014, 05:08 PM
The excuses are coming out already, the new one is Sandwell aren't performing because of their players and head coaches appearance, the beard is also to blame. I'm not sure if they will end up going down, but they can't buy a win and at this moment in time it's good reading their forum as a neutral. ;D

I just hope this thread doesn't leave 1877 with egg on his face ;D

http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/9-3/21PMMFXCc6-2.png

1877wolf
10-02-2014, 05:58 PM

PEACE IN

Ha!

Covered all my bases by using the word MAY.

Also, this is just a 'watch' thread.

(Has he gone yet?)

WBA53
10-02-2014, 06:40 PM

PEACE IN

Ha!

Covered all my bases by using the word MAY.

Also, this is just a 'watch' thread.

(Has he gone yet?)[/quote]

Hmmmm.so youre not convinced or sure of it then ;)

Wolfiebill
10-02-2014, 07:11 PM

PEACE IN

Oooooooooohhh! Get you ducky! Will you need someone to remove the hook? :O :O XD[/quote]

Not to mention the line and sinker ...

WBA53
11-02-2014, 12:08 AM

PEACE IN

Oooooooooohhh! Get you ducky! Will you need someone to remove the hook? :O :O XD[/quote]

Not to mention the line and sinker ...[/quote]

the time for fishing is when the end game is certain and not before.so lets not forget that at present Albion are STILL in

theplater
11-02-2014, 12:38 AM
It seems you only managed to hook one baggiefish 1877 but he seens intent on coming back for more bites.

1_Ron_Saunders
11-02-2014, 08:21 AM
Shame we never started a "Sandwell march into Europe" thread at the start of the season.

They said the were nailed on to qualify for the Europa League and had an outside chance of top 4.

Even some of their players boasted of a top 6 finish. Anelka signed he said he hoped to conquer Europe. Though, to be fair to him, we now know that he was not talking about football.

WBA53
11-02-2014, 01:50 PM
It seems you only managed to hook one baggiefish 1877 but he seens intent on coming back for more bites.

only stating the obvious and presenting the facts as they currently are ;D I can sit here all day reminding you of them if you like.remember wo1ve5 last time you thought YOU lot were premier class. XD

Wolfiebill
11-02-2014, 08:13 PM
[quote="1_Ron_Saunders" thread at the start of the season.

They said the were nailed on to qualify for the Europa League and had an outside chance of top 4.

Even some of their players boasted of a top 6 finish. Anelka signed he said he hoped to conquer Europe. Though, to be fair to him, we now know that he was not talking about football.[/quote]

Tell you what if someone has the time & talent, this would make a wonderful spoof "Hitler in the bunker" sketch ... [gauntlet thrown down]

WBA53
11-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Tell you what if someone has the time & talent, this would make a wonderful spoof "Hitler in the bunker" sketch ... [gauntlet thrown down]

there is no talent on here and especially in that turd tier team of yours XD