PDA

View Full Version : So are you going to berate McClaren now???

Rattea
10-02-2014, 01:59 PM
So McClaren is saying exactly what I have been saying for weeks ... are you going to berate him or continue the demonstration of double standards and hypocracy???

- Haven't beat top six side
- The games against the top six are what show where the team really is. "What we have to do next is get a result against the top teams"
- Talking about automatic promotion on the face of it is "Crazy"
- Over expectation creates unrealistic pressure at times. ?The present moment is game to game and week to week. We will see where we are with 10 games to go and then I am sure you press people will put the pressure right on!?

Is it the truth or is it only allowed to be said by those that some chose are allowed to say it???

Trickytreesreds
10-02-2014, 02:03 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/352elbn.gif

Rapid
10-02-2014, 02:31 PM

XD XD XD

perhaps we should discuss this later after we've stuffed QPR rat :-O

AngryRam
10-02-2014, 03:26 PM

Round of applause for our red friend.. :blue: :s
>:(

ramspride
10-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Well I suppose basically it is Cloughs' team.Its just that Macs got the best out of them, ;D ;-D

DerbyBoy16
10-02-2014, 04:59 PM
So McClaren is saying exactly what I have been saying for weeks ... are you going to berate him or continue the demonstration of double standards and hypocracy???

- The games against the top six are what show where the team really is. "What we have to do next is get a result against the top teams"
- Over expectation creates unrealistic pressure at times. ?The present moment is game to game and week to week. We will see where we are with 10 games to go and then I am sure you press people will put the pressure right on!?

Is it the truth or is it only allowed to be said by those that some chose are allowed to say it???

So based on this logic, should all Chelsea fans be berating Mourinho because he said they aren't title contenders? What exactly is your point?

roger_ramjet
10-02-2014, 05:12 PM
He has no point, he's just a tosser who I am sure is hoping for a QPR victory so he can preen and state how greatly clever he is. Told you so... just a pathetic attention seeking delusional johnny no mates.

eamonnram
10-02-2014, 05:39 PM
And you lot rise to him. The only one who agreed with him was a forest ****. That says it all really. :zzz:

tomsdubs
10-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Waste of ****ing bandwidth.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
10-02-2014, 06:43 PM
He has no point, he's just a tosser who I am sure is hoping for a QPR victory so he can preen and state how greatly clever he is. Told you so... just a pathetic attention seeking delusional johnny no mates.

This.

I think the Rat has serious issues with narcissism. The less air we give to this fool the better.

Anyway I'm off to the game to support my team whatever the result. There's only one so called Derby fan that I know who will be hoping for a QPR victory.

So my leaving thought is this.

http://i59.tinypic.com/27zhl6o.png

sheeeeeeeeeep
10-02-2014, 09:52 PM

We have now!

Check!

- Talking about auto

swaledale
10-02-2014, 10:21 PM
I take it as you agree with McClaren that your next post will acknowledge what an astute and experienced manager he is?

Classic lower expectations, keep the players (and most fans) grounded, concentrate on the results, give calm, honest accurate statements in the media.

After all only a total prat would set themselves up for a fall...

oh hang on...

blackandwhite56
10-02-2014, 11:42 PM

You are just a thick tosser. Your selective memory allows to to conveniently sidestep what you actually were syaing. You merely used the fact we had not beaten a top six side as evidence for your main point that we

Wraggrams
10-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Comedy Gold Ratty... the only supposed Rams fan that will not happy tonight, because he simply does not fathom the art of top management.

Take the pressure off the boys with your PR message; set them up tactically with a game plan that they all understand; play round pegs in round holes; make influential substitutions; remain attack minded to the end...with essentially the same squad.

At least NC achieved 100% Ratty - NC played 4 of top 6 lost 4. You've no idea Ratty and you're fast becoming a fan base of one for your opinion. Bless...:D

triz
10-02-2014, 11:52 PM

You merely used the fact we had not beaten a top six side as evidence for your main point that we had not actually improved under McClaren.

You should also c

sheeeeeeeeeep
11-02-2014, 01:19 AM
Comedy Gold Ratty... the only supposed Rams fan that will not happy tonight, because he simply does not fathom the art of top management.

Take the pressure off the boys with your PR message; set them up tactically with a game plan that they all understand; play round pegs in round holes; make influential substitutions; remain attack minded to the end...with essentially the same squad.

At least NC achieved 100% Ratty - NC played 4 of top 6 lost 4. You've no idea Ratty and you're fast becoming a fan base of one for your opinion. Bless...:D

And 3 of those 4 games were at home. McClaren will only get two home games against the top 6 and he has won one of them already. Let's hope the second one is a win as well.

Forestarecrap
11-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Rattea is the same guy who said;

Bob Malcolm was a good footballer? XD
Hughes is overated? XD
Bryson was not a player, but just had a good engine? :star:
Derby don't want to get promoted that's why Glick moved on, Rush and McClaren came in? :star:

I could go on, the list is endless. Im afraid this guy is a WUM and it is time to call a halt to this Joker. :zzz:

thederbyram
11-02-2014, 05:59 AM
Derby have lost 3 times in 20/21 games (Ipswich give or take) since Steve McClaren has taken over. Good runs, **** teams, top six or what. That's ridiculously good.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
11-02-2014, 09:51 AM

You merely used the fact we had not beaten a top six side as evidence for your main point that we had not actually impr

Rapid
11-02-2014, 10:13 AM

XD XD XD

perhaps we should discuss this later after we've stuffed QPR rat :-O[/quote]

and so it's time to discuss.

so what now rat? is this where you will go into 'ignore mode' again? we've beat one of the best sides in the league, convincingly I may add, a team that cost a fortune to assemble.

on a separate note did it excite you to watch your hero (barton) in action? he was a wining little bitch that showed everyone what a complete and utter **** he is.

Mickleover_Ram
11-02-2014, 10:44 AM
I must admit I am REALLY looking forward to the Rat coming on and acknowledging that Mac has indeed moved us forward and that we can now delete this 'not beating a top 6 club' blah blah blah.

I am sure he will want to congratulate Mac and his team on a good performance against what is a premiership team and admit he was wrong to doubt his appointment. lol

WHERE ARE YOU RAT?????????????????????????

ramspride
11-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Has the Rat disappeared down the sewer :s :-S :s :-S

swaledale
11-02-2014, 11:36 PM
I think P Rat is right, we should berate McClaren for giving us Derby fans hope, why its just not fair, for over 4 years we were comfortable in our mid table medioci=rity, we werent going down, but we weren't getting in the play offs either. Now it looks as if we might well have to suffer the torture of the play offs, its more than any Rams fan can stand...

Ramondo
11-02-2014, 11:43 PM
I think P Rat is right, we should berate McClaren for giving us Derby fans hope, why its just not fair, for over 4 years we were comfortable in our mid table medioci=rity, we werent going down, but we weren't getting in the play offs either. Now it looks as if we might well have to suffer the torture of the play offs, its more than any Rams fan can stand...

I think it's disgusting that Steve has raised our expectations.
I was comfortable with our mediocrity. I could go to the matches and catch up with friends.
Now I have to sit and watch the bloody game and hope we win.
All this pressure just isn't fair.

Rapid
12-02-2014, 08:14 AM

I think it's disgusting that Steve has raised our expectations.
I was comfortable with our mediocrity. I could go to the matches and catch up with friends.
Now I have to sit and watch the bloody game and hope we win.
All this pressure just isn't fair.[/quote]

absolutely. and the fact that we keep winning makes it even more of a disgrace.

what do you think rat?

Rattea
12-02-2014, 12:41 PM

Hughes is overated? XD
Derby don't want to get promoted that's why Glick moved on, Rush and McClaren came in? :star:

I could go on, the list is endless. Im afraid this guy is a WUM and it is time to call a halt to this Joker. :zzz:

I think if you deal in FACTS you'll find...

The Bob Malcolm thing was something another poster put on to see what idiots would beleive it ...not me ... hes hooked one!

Hughes is over rated by many fans and THREE transfer windows ago I said he wouldnt leave and we would be lucky to get A?500k for him then. Proved right and the FACT we have had no bids for him up to the last window and no confirmation still by the club of any interest.

You'll find I actually said the Bryson was a class player two years ago and that in the last 18 months if he was Hughes age he wo

Rattea
12-02-2014, 12:48 PM
I must admit I am REALLY looking forward to the Rat coming on and acknowledging that Mac has indeed moved us forward and that we can now delete this 'not beating a top 6 club' blah blah blah.

I am sure he will want to congratulate Mac and his team on a good performance against what is a premiership team and admit he was wrong to doubt his appointment. lol

Has he moved us forward or just continued what Clough was already doing.

Head to Head:

Fester under clough lost 1 nil at home and 2-1 away in close game. Under McClaren got murdered away 4-1 and it was embarrising.

Yeovil away won comfortably 3 nil and a 21 pass goal ... Lucky to beat them at home 3-2!

Blackburn both draws under managers.

Drigton won easily away 2-1 under clough in a good performance and stuggled at home
1-0.

There is no evidence we have pushed on just continued and not as convincingly...

QPR we have

Gift_of_the_Gabb
12-02-2014, 01:32 PM
You trade on lies and rubbish and you are incapable of considering anything outside of what you want to. This is how the 'masses' are controllled. I bet most even read the sun ;)

the point of this thread is the Manager is saying exactly what I have for months and months. But so many have an agenda and not an open mind they cant see the hypocracy and double standards they constantly post.

Lies, rubbish and hypocrisy, eh.

Looks like you spent too much time gazing into that mirror, young Narcissus.

swaledale
12-02-2014, 01:39 PM
COMEDY GOLD! Basically any of P Rats posts!!!

The BIG Question has McClaren taken us forward?

I'm not dissing Clough here (i accept he built the foundation for this team)but does anyone really believe that we would be in 4th place and comfortably ensconced in the top 6 if he was still in charge?

Gift_of_the_Gabb
12-02-2014, 01:58 PM
COMEDY GOLD! Basically any of P Rats posts!!!

The BIG Question has McClaren taken us forward?

I'm not dissing Clough here (i accept he built the foundation for this team)but does anyone really believe that we would be in 4th place and comfortably ensconced in the top 6 if he was still in charge?

Nein. But I don't understand FACTS, datum, LFL, RLH, PIA and NOTARAMSFAN.

So I'm at a huge disadvantage.

tomsdubs
12-02-2014, 02:34 PM
To the neutral this is a sad narcissistic bellend making a fool out of themselves.

Forestarecrap
12-02-2014, 02:35 PM

Hughes is overated? XD

The Bob Malcolm thing was something another poster put on to see what idiots would beleive it ...not me ... hes hooked one!

Hughes is over rated by many fans and THREE transfer windows ago I said he wouldnt leave and we would be lucky to get A?500k for him then. Proved right and the FACT we have had no bids for him up to the last window and no confirmation still by the club of any interest.

You'll find I actually said the Bryson was a class player two years ago and that in t

Rapid
12-02-2014, 02:39 PM

Yeovil away won comfortably 3 nil and a 21 pass goal ... Lucky to beat them at home 3-2!
[/quote]

all that shows is you didn't actually got to the game you just looked at the highlights. we absolutely murdered Yeovil and 3-0 would have flattered them if we're being honest.

I have to say I'm very disappointed in you rat. of all the feeble arguments you've ever put up I think that is the worst. all you can do is pick out two games - one of which we won and should have won by a huge margi

Rattea
12-02-2014, 03:13 PM

Hughes is overated? XD

You'll find I actually said the Br

Rattea
12-02-2014, 03:24 PM

[/quote]

all that shows is you didn't actually got to the game you just looked at the highlights. we absolutely murdered Yeovil and 3-0 would have flattered them if we're being honest.

I have to say I'm very disappointed in you rat. of all the feeble arguments you've ever put up I think that is the worst. all you can do is pick out two games - one of which

Gift_of_the_Gabb
12-02-2014, 04:23 PM
And if I am a liar what lies have I told.

#awkkkkkwarddddd ;)

Oh Narcissus, you don't remember post 10 on the link provided?

Providing false information regarding the number of defeats NC has suffered at Sheff Utd to try and prove a point.

You were quickly exposed and as per usual ran away from the thread. XD - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111584890)

Rattea
12-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Oh so its a lie is it because the fixture list I looked at didnt have the last result on it!!!! I was a massive one out ... thats COMEDY GOLD.

Let me tell you what a lie is ... McClaren walked away from florest but FAILDale is claiming he was sacked. Thats a lie.

Triz has just claimed its a 33 way race at the top of the Division thats a typo not a lie!

And like i've always said, as per your link, bring my attention back to a thread and I will go back. True to form I have.

Now then I have admitted I got it ONE out but the point still remains.

How many on here arent prepared to say I was right with what I was saying even when the MANAGER is saying the same as me ... Now maybe time to have a long hard look at yourselves ... Whats that saying "Truth ... you cant handle the truth" XD XD XD XD

Gift_of_the_Gabb
12-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Oh so its a lie is it because the fixture list I looked at didnt have the last result on it!!!! I was a massive one out ... thats COMEDY GOLD.

Let me tell you what a lie is ... McClaren walked away from florest but FAILDale is claiming he was sacked. Thats a lie.

Triz has just claimed its a 33 way race at the top of the Division thats a typo not a lie!

And like i've always said, as per your link, bring my attention back to a thread and I will go back. True to form I have.

How many on here arent prepared to say I was right with what I was saying even when the MANAGER is saying the same as me ... Now maybe time to have a long hard look at yourselves ... Whats that saying "Truth ... you cant handle the truth" XD XD XD XD

Yup you got it wrong. Back of the class silly boy.

swaledale
12-02-2014, 06:48 PM

More incoherent blathering and backtracking from P rAt trying to wriggle his way out of a corner!

Heres a FACT for you - I made no

Rapid
12-02-2014, 07:11 PM
I have to say I'm really enjoying the rat making a complete and utter fool of himself. absolute comedy gold.

let me ask you this rat, if we get promoted this season - is that something that clough would probably of done this season anyway? (despite being 16th when he left) or would that be unquestionable progress?

roger_ramjet
12-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Clough was nailed on get automatic promotion, Rapid, not even you can deny that. The statistics prove that FACT. Hang on I will just make up some statistics to prove it.

Unless SM wins the title, then I'd have to consider him to have been a failure.

Rush out.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
12-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Clough was nailed on get automatic promotion, Rapid, not even you can deny that. The statistics prove that FACT. Hang on I will just make up some statistics to prove it.

Unless SM wins the title, then I'd have to consider him to have been a failure.

Rush out.

Booooo…. Mac out too.

swaledale
12-02-2014, 11:27 PM
No P rat would then claim that he predicted we would not get promotion in much the same way he has predicted (correctly according to him, though you don't have to be nostradamus to do that seeing as the club have said it would take AŁ15 million to buy him and no club will pay that yet) that hughes wouldnt be sold.

very few if any on here have claimed we were nailed on for promotion, most recognise that a top 6 finish would be an achievement and it seems the P rat is recognising this and working round to admitting his previous posts about there being no improvement under McClaren are utter gash.

Forestarecrap
12-02-2014, 11:37 PM

Hughes is overated? XD

Hughes is over rated by many fans and THREE transfer windows ago I said he wouldnt leave and we would be lucky to get A?500k for him then. Proved right and the FACT we have had no bids for him up to the last window and no confirmation still by the club of any in

Mickleover_Ram
14-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Err NO Rat we are not just carrying on where Clough left off, when was the last time Clough went on a 7 match winning streak against ANY opposition top or bottom???????????

Who else but clough could not win against the same club 3 times in one season even when they had a different manager each time? lololol He was a joke.

Any one can beat anyone in this league? well we couldnt beat Blackburn certainly under clough

And wasnt Clough in charge when we were lucky to get a 0-0 against Wolves who were 2nd to bottom AT HOME??????????????????????????

qed no we are not just carrying on where Clough left off at all

Mickleover_Ram
14-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Maybe you should concentrate on your own club with the rest of the forest fans and leave Derby to the Derby supporters Rat

UpTheRams1884
14-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Ratty at it again deary me how emabarrassing is that.

JUST ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG FFS.

Rapid
14-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Ratty at it again deary me how emabarrassing is that.

JUST ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG FFS.

XD XD XD XD

That'll be the day.

thederbyram
14-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Rat I've said this so many times:
If latinram wasn't allowed an opinion on Rob Hulse's contribution to the team because he didn't go to every game then you're not allowed an opinion on Steve McClaren's contribution.

Simple hypocrisy.

Rapid
14-02-2014, 04:15 PM
If latinram wasn't allowed an opinion on Rob Hulse's contribution to the team because he didn't go to every game then you're not allowed an opinion on Steve McClaren's contribution.

Simple hypocrisy.

beautifully put.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
14-02-2014, 05:57 PM

Simple hypocrisy.

Check mate.

However he will change position on this and deny all knowledge or come out with some unfathomable claptrap in an attempt too muddy the waters before he runs away from the thread.

Oh and I forgot to mention boooo Mac out.

swaledale
15-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Muddy Waters? I can just hear P rat singing the blues!