PDA

View Full Version : The future Champions League winners.

meatismurder
10-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Once they move in, there will be no stopping them...;D

"West Ham have agreed to sell Upton Park to London developer the Galliard Group once they have completed their move to the Olympic Stadium in 2016." - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-26119697)

DEVONSPUR
10-02-2014, 02:29 PM
It doesn't say how much for!

Will it be for the AŁ70 mill they're already in hock for?

If it isn't they're going nowhere as they must be debt free for the move to take place!

Hang on AC's back...

XD XD XD

66Bubbles
10-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Ooohhhhhhh

You can just smell the jealousy...deep breath now!!

stevo1272
10-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Come on now Devon your better than that,you know it's gonna happen mate,just accept it...by the way AC didn't play Saturday...but you knew that already didn't you.

stevo1272
10-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Meat

Print out that 1st line of your post,cut it out and keep it in a safe place until 2016.
Prophetic words...you may be made to eat them.

harlow_yid
10-02-2014, 08:02 PM
yeah like this new stadium will have spam near spurs. your not even in top 200 in the world were as spurs are ranked 7th :D

you dream about being in our shadow - view external link (http://www.iffhs.de/cwr-january-2014/)

stevo1272
10-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Blimey ...we are touchy tonight aren't we...you boys do love your stats don't you

danegee
10-02-2014, 08:53 PM
What surprises me is that a Spurs board is being monitered, and a thread with this title being read by Spammers?

Now, if that's not a massive feeling of inadequacy - or jealousy - I don't know what is.
I, for one, do not enter the Ham stew site on a daily basis to keep up with what's going on with our skint relatives. I really do not care about them. They are irrelevant.
So, I find it strange that many of them spend time surfing an posting here.

Let's hope they manage to stay up this year, or if they survive invest heavily in players to keep them in the EPl next year.

I, would not be selling my house if I was not sure I could afford to renovate and rent the new one.
However, in the end Ham stew will probably end up paying less than a 10th of the total conversion costs, 15m - the taxpayer footing the other 160 odd million -and be charged a small amount in annual rent for a A?600m house that the taxpayer has already paid for.
So, for less than the price of Andy Carroll they get

stevo1272
10-02-2014, 09:12 PM
We're only helping out mate,your board is so quiet these days,after all if you want to learn all about stats then this is the only place to be, you should be grateful we're finding it so very interesting.

EngNor
11-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Some of the traveling homes these days are out of this world, maybe, the Spanners can take it to a whole new level, a football stadium on wheels, tax free, and you can park it anywhere you like.

dogara
12-02-2014, 02:32 AM
They could play all their away games at home. Brilliant.

pnethor
12-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Please be more specific in future.

I thought this was a thread about Preston North End.

DEVONSPUR
13-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Please be more specific in future.

I thought this was a thread about Preston North End.

:O :O :O :P

DEVONSPUR
13-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Come on now Devon your better than that,you know it's gonna happen mate,just accept it...by the way AC didn't play Saturday...but you knew that already didn't you.

As you're in such a rich vein of form Stevo, will AC get his place back???
:?

Nice of our ex-player chris hughton to hand you 3 pts tho' by taking Redmond & Hooper off!!
:? :? :?

Top half of the table, now don't get ill thru' lack of oxygen up here as we're used to it!!
;D

stevo1272
13-02-2014, 10:49 PM
The airs a bit thin up here mate but with a bit of altitude training I reckon we will be alright.
Regarding AC he will go straight back in...and as for Hughton I tend to agree...it did leave me a bit surprised he took the two of em off...especially Redmond who I think is showing a lot of promise...bit smash and grab on the night but Norwich got what they deserved...they should have sewn it up ages before our two late goals...they had enough chances.

Hammerman69
14-02-2014, 03:14 PM
So, for less than the price of Andy Carroll they get a new stadium and 10 yrs worth of rent.

Imagine what we could have got for the price of Soldado and Lamela !!!! A?50M FFS :D

DEVONSPUR
14-02-2014, 03:29 PM
The airs a bit thin up here mate but with a bit of altitude training I reckon we will be alright.
Regarding AC he will go straight back in...and as for Hughton I tend to agree...it did leave me a bit surprised he took the two of em off...especially Redmond who I think is showing a lot of promise...bit smash and grab on the night but Norwich got what they deserved...they should have sewn it up ages before our two late goals...they had enough chances.

Did you mean "attitude" training?
;D

stevo1272
14-02-2014, 04:10 PM
No I didn't...the attitude is good...it's just the style of football

DEVONSPUR
14-02-2014, 05:35 PM
When you're in a relegation dogfight style is a luxury!

Only results matter but the 6 points you got this week could prove *****!

Norwich in freefall and both Fulham and Cardiff tottering so you shd be breathing easier!

So whats the plan?

Stay up and then get rid of BFS?

stevo1272
14-02-2014, 07:11 PM
We'll...Sams never been relegated ,agree the football ain't pretty matebut in times such as these points are *****..loose a game or two and your down in the crap again...players coming back though especially Winston Reid who in my view is the biggest plus.
Big Sam?, in the long term...not on your nelly, but for now we're in a scrap and he is the only man for the job imo