PDA

View Full Version : Kids for a fiver

jwok
10-02-2014, 08:49 PM
I see that U16s can get in to Saturday's game for a fiver.

There were 5,527 in attendance when The Jags came in August. Can we come close? - view external link (http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2014/02/10/kids-tickets-reduced-to-just-5/)

steviex
10-02-2014, 08:54 PM
I see that U16s can get in to Saturday's game for a fiver.

There were 5,527 in attendance when The Jags came in August. Can we come close?

Nope 5000 tops... Sadly

wellowell
11-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Unlikely but possible as we have not had game for 3 weeks jags for 2 weeks and as a lot of people had the end of month wage and no games since hopefully will get to the 5k mark but will also depend on weather whether it goes any higher

LawSteelman
11-02-2014, 03:08 PM
I'm probably in the minority but I hate it when they let weans in for reduced prices as half of the ones that go don't even watch the game, they just climb over seats and annoy the **** out of everyone around them while the other half sing and chant 'Come on ye Well' in their high pitched voices and it sounds cringeworthy.

Oh aye, and it never manages to raise the attendance to even 6,000.

funfit
11-02-2014, 08:10 PM
god lawsteelman is there any thing on this planet that makes you happy

neillyboy
12-02-2014, 02:26 AM
I'm probably in the minority but I hate it when they let weans in for reduced prices as half of the ones that go don't even watch the game, they just climb over seats and annoy the **** out of everyone around them while the other half sing and chant 'Come on ye Well' in their high pitched voices and it sounds cringeworthy.

Oh aye, and it never manages to raise the attendance to even 6,000.Do you ever get fed up whinging************ ********************

[Ed...zapped, no personal abuse please]

bheron
12-02-2014, 11:19 AM

There is a more important point here

Children are very receptive to learning, and "IF" any of them become 'Well fans of the future because of it, it can only be a good thing.

The crowds are dwindling as it is, and we have to try and attract new young supporters for the future of the club.

firparkloony
13-02-2014, 02:46 PM

Heartening to see nothing has changed... gon yersell "pied piper"