PDA

View Full Version : last night

Polish_ForestMad
11-02-2014, 07:39 AM
I thought the commentators were derby fans.christ they were talking them up a bit too much.well that's what I thought until the 53rd minute when he said what all non derby fans were thinking, something about the derby players throwing themselves to the floor.so everyone sees this apart from the ref and derby fans.i think they all must of been to drama classes for the last few months because they are getting worse than the eastenders cast.
Good win for them tho,struggled like mad near the end,but ground it out.

i961pie
11-02-2014, 11:09 AM
I thought the commentators were derby fans.christ they were talking them up a bit too much.well that's what I thought until the 53rd minute when he said what all non derby fans were thinking, something about the derby players throwing themselves to the floor.so everyone sees this apart from the ref and derby fans.i think they all must of been to drama classes for the last few months because they are getting worse than the eastenders cast.

That's funny with you having that wailing banshee Frey, it's a good job Mc Govern is there to put a more unbiased slant on the game.

Polish_ForestMad
11-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Wake up pal.im not talking radio commentators that have played or love the team they are commentating on,im talking sky commentators that should be impartial.

munichmemories
11-02-2014, 11:55 AM
They didn't struggle as much as we do to grind out a result. How many late goals have we conceded?

They looked very together and spirited to me and will be a tough nut to crack when we play them in March.

Polish_ForestMad
11-02-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm not being funny but qpr going forward were rubbish and we could of put up with that all night long.we are better than qpr at attacking teams and we score.aimless crosses poor build up play and derby were still under alot of pressure.2 clean sheets in there last 11 games hardly makes them a tough nut to crack.
How many goals has qpr's 2nd top goalscorer this season got?

Sma11ytheRam
11-02-2014, 12:38 PM

Funny what you hear and see when your biased. I watched it back when I got in and all I could hear was them bigging up QPR pre and during the game.

Funny how you don't mention Joey Barton's acting when Bamford hardly touched him. I wonder why...

dam617
11-02-2014, 01:35 PM
The only time a 'dive' was mentioned was when, erm, who could that be - toppled over like an oak in a hurricane to try and get Barton booked.
TIMBERRRrrrrrr

Polish_ForestMad
11-02-2014, 03:28 PM

Funny what you hear and see when your biased. I watched it back when I got in and all I could hear was them bigging up QPR pre and during the game.

Funny how you don't mention Joey Barton's acting when Bamford hardly touched him. I wonder why...[/quote]
So did you hear them say that derby players were throwing themselves to the floor?around 52.55 minutes.obviously yo

Sma11ytheRam
11-02-2014, 06:03 PM

Funny how you don't mention Joey Barton's acting when Bamford hardly touched him. I wonder why...[/quote]
So did you hear them say that derby players were throwing the

KeeptheCityGround
11-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Well seeing the goal today the only thing I saw and it's not been mentioned yet is the blatant foul by Martin for the goal.

Romanis
11-02-2014, 07:30 PM
I think Derby had a agame plan and stuck to it. They did seem in serious trouble at the start of the 2nd half but I think the last 15 mins or so, you more or less knew they weren't gonna lose, a matter whether the Hoops could get the equaliser, and the more time ticked on, the more confident the defense grew in nullifying the threat.

Footnote: QPR and Derby have beaten exactly 1 top 6 six team this term - each other. Not really a decider in the grand scheme of things, but you get the feel that for either to get an auto place, this is a record they must improve on.

woolwhacker
11-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Yet both teams are above Forest, funny how a league works, higher up the table with more points and that!

Polish you really are a silly boy, a Forest expert who never goes, yet has an opinion on everything.

That radio must be on talksport all day at the car wash.

triz
11-02-2014, 08:05 PM

So did you hear them say that derby players were throwing the

Polish_ForestMad
11-02-2014, 09:18 PM

So did you hear the

triz
11-02-2014, 09:31 PM
I called you bias not a liar so dry your eyes. I was cheering martin on when he did that tbh, barton was constantly trying to rough him up, so fair play for fighting his corner and giving joey a taste of his own medicine.Quietened him a bit.And yh you could say an eye for an eye. :P

HOODIE
12-02-2014, 12:04 AM
I think Derby had a agame plan and stuck to it. They did seem in serious trouble at the start of the 2nd half but I think the last 15 mins or so, you more or less knew they weren't gonna lose, a matter whether the Hoops could get the equaliser, and the more time ticked on, the more confident the defense grew in nullifying the threat.

Serious trouble? I was there last night and all I saw from QPR was lots of huffing and puffing in the middle of the park.

They had one half chance in the first half which produced a decent save from Grant, who was otherwise untroubled.

In the second half they had one tame shot from Barton from produced a routine save from Grant and one shot following a good run from Hoilett which was always going wide before hitting the side netting.

Thats it, serious trouble, yeah right.

Footnote: try watching the game before making stupid comments in future.

HOODIE
12-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Yet both teams are above Forest, funny how a league works, higher up the table with more points and that!

Polish you really are a silly boy, a Forest expert who never goes, yet has an opinion on everything.

That radio must be on talksport all day at the car wash.

Must say people have you rumbled Polish.

You said you couldn't go to games on a Saturdays because of work, fair enough.

But Forest have now played on Sundays, Mondays and even on a Thursday, and there you are on your keyboard giving your opinion on all and sundry during the match.

You don't always see everything that goes on in a game from watching T.V or listening on the radio from the comfort of your living room.

You don't see the bigger picture!!!

You don't see what goes on off the ball, the runs players are making out of shot, or tracking back. Players organising and encouraging teammates, the off the ball fouls not caught on camera, players like Barton man m

Romanis
12-02-2014, 07:34 PM

Serious trouble? I was there last night and all I saw from QPR was lots of huffing and puffing in the middle of the park.

They had one half chance in the first half which produced a decent save from Grant, who was otherwise untroubled.

In the second half they had one tame shot from Barton from produced a routine save from Grant and one shot following a good run from Hoilett which was always going wide before hitting the side netting.

Footnote: try watching the game before making stupid comments in future.[/quote]

HOODIE
13-02-2014, 06:25 PM

Footnote: try watching the game befo