PDA

View Full Version : The banished one...

sidn15
11-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Sorry again, Forest fans, pathetic that I have to post on here but some snurd has blocked me from posting on Notts. I have apologised to Stu - it's not him. The new suspect has to be redgrunter, who's as slippery as an eel. An editor who dare not reveal his must have a fairly dark purpose and it certainly has nowt to do with free speech or democracy.
I would have liked the chance to apologise for setting up a rumour that Notts was in trouble. So that it gets passed back to the Notts board, can I say that I was provided with duff info by a regular poster on that board. I will not reveal his because I promised I wouldn't but it would shock quite a few to know who the culprit is.
He said the statue money had been misappropriated and that Notts were immediately due a high court appearance and that his information was from a sound source. Neither appears to be true. I have told this gent not to communicate to me again.
Now if someone could press the right buttons we could have a

sidn15
11-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Notts fans don't seem to get this. I can log in no probs. What I cannot do is post. Now it's not the end of the world I know and I will wazz off if that's preferred but I have had plenty of support here in my little tree den though none from the lady with the giant crisp packet intellect. Still, if you prefer her, Elite...

The_Prophet
11-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Take. The. Hint.

Trickytreesreds
11-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Take. The. Hint.

Don't be bullied Sid. You have the right of everyone, to voice an opinion.
Mail the site editor to ask for clarification of what rules were broken.

Like they say, you don't have to be a nodding dog. Not like walkers crisp intellect is going to run rings round you, is it? XD XD

Romanis
11-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Come here and tell us your problems and call us Florist?

I think we should ban you from here as well.

munichmemories
11-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Just a little advice, when relaying info gained related to illegal dealings don't forget to use that old chestnut, "allegedly".