PDA

View Full Version : Now he's bigging up the opposition

tramsleeper
11-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Just what a Bolton player wants to read.. how wonderful a Burnley player is and how much your manager wishes he was playing for us..

Freedman - you are a flamin' liability.. - view external link (http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/americantour/11000375.Burnley_s_Danny_Ings_can_only_get_better_ _says_Bolton_Wandere)

eric1953
11-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Getting his excuses in early doors bless him.

I think he is losing it a little, some of the ****e he has been spouting in the past week or so.

paderbornclaret
11-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Weird...almost stalker like tendencies :s

klassnic
12-02-2014, 02:59 AM
No point having a go at DF anymore the position we are in is simple the wheels have come off the cart.

The persons who brought him in must be depressed too but the difference is all the remaining fans who go for the sake of getting out of the house for some fresh air also go home depressed too but not paid for it.

Gartside goes home depressed but still enjoys a brandy or 2 before settleing down with his family.

And gets paid handsomely for it.

Thats the difference.

So I just watch from the side lines laughing and watching and hearing all the moaning when actions speak louder than words.

campo21
12-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Gartsides must be laughing his b*****ks off klassers like you said he's getting paid to watch this s**t but the fans are paying to watch it.

gallopingchip
12-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Coyle used to do this every week and now Freedman, hmm...

egg_fried_rice
12-02-2014, 03:59 PM
You say coyle was crap now freedman crap I'm not saying there not crap managers but shouldn't your players be taking. Some of the blame there happy to collect there huge wages yet put in poor performances for you. I think best thing you could do is have an overhaul of both management and players too many over paid players with no passion for your club ****e manager you would be better with a smaller squad with players hungry for success and a manager with a bit of nous . Won't be easy for you in my eyes bad management from top to bottom

gallopingchip
12-02-2014, 04:28 PM
You say coyle was crap now freedman crap I'm not saying there not crap managers but shouldn't your players be taking. Some of the blame there happy to collect there huge wages yet put in poor performances for you. I think best thing you could do is have an overhaul of both management and players too many over paid players with no passion for your club ****e manager you would be better with a smaller squad with players hungry for success and a manager with a bit of nous . Won't be easy for you in my eyes bad management from top to bottomGood Managers who know what they are doing get the best out of all the players and have them playing as a team, well drilled, organized and motivated. Examples of good managers are Bruce Rioch who got us promoted in his first season at the club, Sam Allardyce got us to the play offs in his first season after coming from a lower level of football. Look at the job Redknapp is doing at QPR after t

egg_fried_rice
12-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Galloping chip I agree with what you say re managers just think players should take some blame some of your players just don't look interested I agree it's the managers job to motivate them and get them playing well but these are highly paid professional athletes and should give there all no matter if they believe in the manager or not. It's amazing how Sean dyche as got the burnley players playing this season I put that down to his motivational and man management skills. Anyway hope u get that duck egg potted soon good luck rest of season

eric1953
12-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Good post that Chip. A major problem that we have is Gartside. He has made bad decisions ever since Big Sam left in his management appointments.

But you cant sack the boss in a dictatorship. Eddie Davies is not interested in the football side of things. He and his financial whizz kids are mainly bothered about finance. Until he realises that we will go down and season ticket income along with other income will dry up, this demise will just continue. So Gartside is safe.

Everything has been said about Freedman.

Dave Whelan got it right with Coyle. After being conned by him during the interview, he was cute enough to only give him a 1 year contract. He soon realised what a tosspot Coyle was and gave him the boot early doors.

gallopingchip
12-02-2014, 06:30 PM
You're right about Whelan Eric, he had Coyle sussed pretty sharpish and acted immediately thereby rescuing their season.

campo21
12-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Gartside and Davies have driven our club into the ground with the terrible decisions they have made since allardyce left.

Quicknick
12-02-2014, 09:07 PM
If Whelan was so on the ball he wouldn't have appointed Coyle.