PDA

View Full Version : Flags

KevinQOS
11-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Does anyone have any BIG QOS flags , hoping to get a flag display in section 1 with a group of us creating an atmosphere, any help would be much appreciated

Cpt_Blackadder
11-02-2014, 09:29 PM
I'll take one to the New Bazaar on Saturday. It's quite big and home made simply saying QOS in white and blue cloth on blue and white backgrounds. I'm usually there about 1.45 and you can get me or the banner by asking at the bar.

blazerman
12-02-2014, 04:03 AM
I also have a large flag which I will bring along with me if your still intending on doing this display etc.Good luck hope you get lots of support anything trying to create an atmosphere at Palmerston should be supported as currently the home support is very quiet.

KevinQOS
12-02-2014, 04:34 PM
thanks for the support , anyone willing to give flags , i will be at the salutation between 11 and 2 45 and will come get the flag off you at 1:45 . thanks again.

BigIain
12-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Hi

I have one that is 8ft X 5ft - not the biggest but you're welcome to use it.

The Dundee fans will certainly make an atmosphere so good on you for making an effort.

I should be at the New Bazaar too at 1.45. Failing that I'll get you at The Sally.

Thanks.

billyqos
12-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Got another QoS saltire available for you - got Dalbeattie written on the bottom area - below the QoS. Good size - approx. 10 x 5' (guessing). Will bring it along to the Bazaar - methinks you're going to be a busy lad!!! Well done

Mustafa_Sheet
12-02-2014, 09:13 PM
With the return of drummer boy for the visit of Dundee this Saturday plus a QOS flag display, a decent sized away support and hopefully a more vociferous home support than normal things are shaping up very nicely.

Really looking forward to this game.

'mon the South

KevinQOS
12-02-2014, 09:27 PM
once again thanks for the help , much appreciated , think of staying in the terracing as usual , but i am going to enquire about putting the flags up in the terregles st end if possible. if not will find a way of making the display! UP THE SOUTH :heart:

KevinQOS
13-02-2014, 09:44 PM
still need more flags if a display is going to be enforced ?