PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P FORUM Dead and Buried

daly
11-02-2014, 05:08 PM
This forum has joined the ranks of others where their is absolutely no interest in posting or reading comments regarding NCFC. Here we are in the dizzy heights of Premiership Football being witnessed alternate weeks by a full house and tickets for games at a premium and still in with a chance of competing for a third season running in The Premiership Cities and Towns far bigger than Norwich are languishing in The Championship, Div.! and 2 yet here we are with no comments, no posts, in fact we are on a par with Conference sides regards postings, Leeds, Wigan etc have 1000's of posts comments etc.

As Delia would say when she *Pi**ed on Free NCFC Sherry Lets be aving yer.

Laurie
11-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Daly we can always post on the mighty Whites board, you just have to have very thick skin, and laugh off the death threats, but must to say its somewhat more interesting.

Norfolks_finest
12-02-2014, 01:39 AM
I think most people have just had enough of the boring football and the impending relegation at the moment.

BeeKjay
12-02-2014, 11:25 AM
I have'nt posted on this or any other board for quite some time, due to the utter negativity, despondency and general doom and gloom analysis provided by most posters.
Supporters? My ar$e!

We are probably playing better football and look more together and composed as a team for some considerable time.

Yes, you can blame Hoots if you wish because we could all do a better job than him obviously, as could Holloway and all the other managerial failures who were once being touted to replace him.
It's his fault if he does'nt make subs, does make subs, makes them too early or too late, uses the wrong subs or generally screws things up completely with the wrong tactics.

Top and bottom of the problem is the fact that our so-called strikers could'nt hit a cow's ar$e with a banjo, otherwise we would have taken all nine points from our last three matches.
And why was our England keeper candidate(not for much longer) waiting for the ball to hit his gloves last night instead of going to claim the

Laurie
12-02-2014, 01:30 PM
[quote="BeeKjay"]I have'nt posted on this or any other board for quite some time, due to the utter negativity, despondency and general doom and gloom analysis provided by most posters.
Supporters? My ar$e!

We are probably playing better football and look more together and composed as a team for some considerable time.

Yes, you can blame Hoots if you wish because we could all do a better job than him obviously, as could Holloway and all the other managerial failures who were once being touted to replace him.
It's his fault if he does'nt make subs, does make subs, makes them too early or too late, uses the wrong subs or generally screws things up completely with the wrong tactics.

Top and bottom of the problem is the fact that our so-called strikers could'nt hit a cow's ar$e with a banjo, otherwise we would have taken all nine points from our last three matches.
And why was our England keeper candidate(not for much longer) waiting for the ball to hit his gl

Norfolks_finest
12-02-2014, 01:49 PM
Well said Laurie, as supporters we were here before CH and we'll be here after him, we keep with the team through thick and thin but that doesn't mean you have to blindly support everything or everyone at the club when clearly thing's aren't right.

BeeKay is either an eternal optomist or CH love child...

chezzywhite
12-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Daly we can always post on the mighty Whites board, you just have to have very thick skin, and laugh off the death threats, but must to say its somewhat more interesting.

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough XD XD

Laurie
12-02-2014, 07:27 PM

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough XD XD[/quote]

No problem there then.

bristol_canary
17-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Hi all. I will be brief. The reason that this forum is dying on it's feet is partly related to the footy mad set up. I cannot log in , my account isn't recognised and attempts to re register are ridiculously complictated and hit and miss as to whether the registration happens. It really has become a shockingly incompetant set up.

bristol_canary
17-02-2014, 07:41 PM
BTW I was thebristolnest before Footy Mad lost my account.

bristol_canary
17-02-2014, 07:47 PM
and bizarrely the forum shows Bristolnest as its latest user despite denying the account. Sorry to moan but really...

Laurie
17-02-2014, 07:53 PM
and bizarrely the forum shows Bristolnest as its latest user despite denying the account. Sorry to moan but really...

Looks like we got a pair of Bristols.

bristol_canary
17-02-2014, 08:08 PM
As amusing as that is, they are both me.

Rev72
20-02-2014, 12:49 AM

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough XD XD[/quote]

No problem there then.[/quote]

Still playing the hard man Laurie :O

Pop over to our board anytime ;)

Even you Daly :O

P.S. can we have snoddy back :)

Laurie
20-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Must have left an impression.

I would drive him to Leeds my self, but I doubt you could afford the petrol money.

SIMSY748
20-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Were Sharpe today Laurie , it's all the pending excitement coming this Sunday , can hardly controll myself ...Ooppps I've done it again :)

Rev72
20-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Must have left an impression.

I would drive him to Leeds my self, but I doubt you could afford the petrol money.

Petrol :?

Thought Tractors were diesel only :O

Laurie
20-02-2014, 06:13 PM
If I was to bring the tractor, there would be the temptation to bring back some more leeds s**t from Helland rd, so I'll drive him up in the trusty Bentley.

chezzywhite
21-02-2014, 10:27 AM
If I was to bring the tractor, there would be the temptation to bring back some more leeds s**t from Helland rd, so I'll drive him up in the trusty Bentley.

Well we did warn you that the 4 players you poached were league 1 quality but you thought we were chewing on sour grapes mate. Snoddy would be a decent player if he had any pace. Any...a smidgen...but he has nada. Howson is the most inconsistent player in all 4 leagues, the Argie thinks he is better than he is (by a feckin long way) and I could never understand why a prem side would sign Johnson in the first place.

There are several more that we could recommend to that very strange bloke who is in temporary charge of you but the way you lot are performing, you might get to see them in the flesh next season anyhow.

Laurie
21-02-2014, 03:25 PM
You planing on staying up then?

The £50 stays on for next year?

chezzywhite
22-02-2014, 08:55 AM
You planing on staying up then?

The £50 stays on for next year?

Yes...we will be playing you in the chumpionsip next season and yes the bet remains...although I suspect that we will be rolling it over for many seasons to come!

Hammerman69
25-02-2014, 03:13 PM
[quote="BeeKjay"]I have'nt posted on this or any other board for quite some time, due to the utter negativity, despondency and general doom and gloom analysis provided by most posters.
Supporters? My ar$e!

And why was our England keeper candidate(not for much longer) waiting for the ball to hit his gl