PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Plans?

just_joe
11-02-2014, 05:30 PM
I'll be preparing a romantic dinner for the lovely Annalise in my apartment. We'll start with Kushi oysters with a mignonette sauce, followed by a wellington of Piedmontese beef with creamed stinging nettles. For dessert, I'll make my famous chocolate mousse. There will be French champagne, with the oysters, of course, and a 1996 Ridge Montebello, Cabernet Sauvignon, for the main course. :D

I'll be wearing my favorite grey t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my blue and white converse sneakers. :D

After dinner, Annalise and I shall settle down to watch the Celtic classics DVD box set that my friend Henry gave me for my birthday. :D

It will be a wonderful evening! :D

521buc
11-02-2014, 05:36 PM
My wife's working at the hospital that day in the head injuries department..

So nothing..but may get a nice bottle of red wine for the following day..

Are you no having a chef up joe..:D
Enjoy anyway.

just_joe
11-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Sometimes the personal touch pays dividends, Buc ;)

First wife, Buc? You're a lucky man. :D

521buc
11-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Sometimes the personal touch pays dividends, Buc ;)

First wife, Buc? You're a lucky man. :D

Did you find feb page joe..

just_joe
11-02-2014, 05:58 PM
facebook page?

No, buc, when I search I get a John Bucan in New Jersey who wears his baseball cap backwards and is into gangsta rap.

Pretty sure it's no you.

521buc
11-02-2014, 06:00 PM
facebook page?

No, buc, when I search I get a John Bucan in New Jersey who wears his baseball cap backwards and is into gangsta rap.

Pretty sure it's no you.

:D :D :D

No that's not me..:D

But here I am leading the ythan challenge race..my running mates for many years were 1-2-3 myself being third as I went over me ankle no bad for guys into their 40s all the young ones were nowhere mate.. - view external link (http://www.ythanchallenge.org.uk/images/stories/cd2002/YTHAN02PIC05bg.jpg)

Floppy_funbags
11-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Oysters are proper RANK Joey lad.

I were only saying the other day.

just_joe
11-02-2014, 06:17 PM
facebook page?

Pretty sure it's no you.

But here I am leading the ythan challenge race..my running mates for many years were 1-2-3 myself being third as I went over me ankle no bad for guys into their 40s all the young ones were nowhere mate..[/quote]

Great stuff, Buc!! :D

You the guy in the front?

It takes an uncommon determination to compete in conditions like that, Buc.

Love the short-shorts. You should wear those on Valentines day to get the wife all hot and bothered. :D

just_joe
11-02-2014, 06:18 PM

Some people have no class :blue:

521buc
11-02-2014, 06:26 PM
facebook page?

Pretty sure it's no you.

But here I am leading the ythan challenge race..my running mates for many years were 1-2-3 myself being third as I went over me ankle no bad for guys into their 40s all the young ones were nowhere mate..[/quote]

Love the short-shorts. You should wear those on Valentines day to get the wife all hot and bothered. :D[/quote]

Aye,
I loved that shorts..need to get another pair..and yes I'm leading the race..

The 3 of us that lead the race trained together loads and are still very good mates although our running pace has slowed

just_joe
11-02-2014, 06:34 PM
facebook page?

Pretty sure it's no you.

Love the short-shorts. You should wear those on Valentines day to get the wife all hot and bothered. :D[/quote]

Aye,
I loved that shorts..need to get another pair..and yes I'm leading the race..

The 3 of us that lead the race trained together loads and are still very good

kel_
11-02-2014, 07:32 PM

Some people have no class :blue:[/quote]

It's been said to him before tbf. He's a bury fan.

Jessie_J_cloth
11-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Taking the missus to the ballet.

< adjusts codpiece >

Then a few light ales, no doubt.

griff
11-02-2014, 10:55 PM
VALENTINES DAY IS FOR BINTS.

I may let her cook me a steak though.

moorlad
11-02-2014, 11:18 PM
I'll be preparing a romantic dinner for the lovely Annalise in my apartment. We'll start with Kushi oysters with a mignonette sauce, followed by a wellington of Piedmontese beef with creamed stinging nettles. For dessert, I'll make my famous chocolate mousse. There will be French champagne, with the oysters, of course, and a 1996 Ridge Montebello, Cabernet Sauvignon, for the main course. :D

I'll be wearing my favorite grey t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my blue and white converse sneakers. :D

After dinner, Annalise and I shall settle down to watch the Celtic classics DVD box set that my friend Henry gave me for my birthday. :D

Botter.

I'll be down the Brook. I'll buy her a pint like.

Markovitch
12-02-2014, 03:59 AM
Wife will be away so in the spirit it is intended I will get to spend time with the one I love, me

imtheboy
12-02-2014, 09:07 AM
just_joe will drive everyone away from Cambridge with his inane output produced from a bedsit in Paisley.

Mark my words...

griff
12-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Aye, this Annalise is obviously a pigment off of his imagination.

kel_
12-02-2014, 10:36 AM
What colour knickers does Annalise tend to wear and how big are her norks?

deezel
12-02-2014, 10:43 AM
i thought annalise was one off of those new legal-high stylee drugs tbf

paula_m
14-02-2014, 02:05 AM
VALENTINES DAY IS FOR BINTS.

I may let her cook me a steak though.

Isn't that March 14th ;D

Just another day for me :( although I'll mostly be spending it asleep as off to Luton Airport at 3am so it'll be close to 9am when I get back home. :zzz: :zzz:

griff
14-02-2014, 08:35 AM
I just came down to make the morning drinks. When I took her tea back up there was a card on my pillow. As I left the room she said "you *******, aren't you going to open that in front of me?" I said "no". She said "WHY NOT?". I said "it might not be from you".

That shut her up.

moorlad
14-02-2014, 09:12 AM
[quote="griff".

She had a heart attack 'cos she were laughing so much.[/quote]

I also got one off of Moorlass this morning, which means I'll of to gan buy her one today. Otherwise it'll be another off of her three (3) hour getting ready marathons tonight before we get to the ****ing pub. It's worth ten bob or summat to get a few more pints in, she's getting nee chocolates (she's diabetic), or flowers or owt though.

kel_
14-02-2014, 09:45 AM
I got one an' all and she even tried the guilt trip thing by getting our little 'un to give it me. Then the little 'un said she were gan to make her mum one cos she hadert got one.

She's **** all chance off of getting owt now.

Nevermore666
14-02-2014, 09:48 AM
I didnt even get a card off of her so the proxy Pandora bracelet she's been banging on about is going back.

Nevermore666
14-02-2014, 09:54 AM

Isn't all champagne French? Is Annalise her or your plans for her?

chalky-ncfc
14-02-2014, 09:54 AM
I went round to my sisters for the morning today and she showed me a card and a small teddy that her son had got his girlfriend...

As he is only nine(9)he didnt like the word "girlfriend" and promptly played up,after she explained to him that it was ok to have a girl that was just a friend and call them a girlfriend he sat down and carried on playing his tablet thingy and my sister went in to the kitchen to make a cup of tea,i gave him a nudge and a wink and asked "Have you snogged her yet?" and he went off on one again XD

I am now at home...:blue:

griff
14-02-2014, 10:35 AM
HUGE arf at Beast.

521buc
14-02-2014, 11:16 AM
Asked Mrs buc if she want do summat toneet.

What's the point your always sleeping..:blue::?