PDA

View Full Version : Our next 9 games

danorwich
11-02-2014, 07:02 PM
All games we can get something from.
but can hoots get the 5 wins from those 9?
we don't want to need a win or two from our last 4 games.
we need to be safe by mid april.

hoots needs a miracle, he's only managed 6 wins from 25, and needs at least 4 from 9, just can't see his negative tactics getting the wins we need to stay in this league.

danorwich
11-02-2014, 09:39 PM
8 left and still 5 wins needed :blue:

Norfolks_finest
12-02-2014, 01:42 AM
We don't have a prayer unless we go for teams and take a risk now and again.

BeeKjay
12-02-2014, 11:29 AM
We don't have a prayer unless we go for teams and take a risk now and again.

What were we doing last night then?

Norfolks_finest
12-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Well what I saw was a conservative 451 formation designed to keep things tight and stop Carlton Cole whilst trying to play on the counter attack, and to be fair we did create some good chances.
BUT the fact remains that we still had 4 defenders, 2 holding mids, 1 centre mid and 2 wingers delivering high crosses for the 1 and only striker who needs ball into feet. That is a line up of a man whose trying not to lose a game rather than trying to win one!
I wanted to see us go 442 while it was still 0-0 and try to get the first goal not do it with 4 minutes left when we are already behind.
In our last 3 games we have taken 1 point from a title contender but donated 6 points to our rivals down the bottom, that's the way you get relegated!!!!!

olano
12-02-2014, 05:52 PM
When Snody was alone with there keeper I youst know that it was more likely that a UFO landed in the middle of the pitch then he scoring.

I was so sure that we would loose that I was surprised that it was 0-0 in the 80 min.

We have lost hope, a manager that have faith in Elmander, and bays a 8 mil pound striker and don't play to his strength is domed to go down.

danorwich
23-02-2014, 08:14 PM
well 7 games left and 3 or 4 wins needed, but i think that 3 wins and a couple of draws will be enough.

38 points should be safety, just.