PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield United Tickets?

Evewolf65
11-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Anyone got any Idea when the tickets for the game at Bramall Lane will go on sale? details been advertised for the away games either side of it. Only asking cos I would of liked to have bought them at the same time as My Swindon tickets.

wolves71
11-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Anyone got any Idea when the tickets for the game at Bramall Lane will go on sale? details been advertised for the away games either side of it. Only asking cos I would of liked to have bought them at the same time as My Swindon tickets.

Usually with an away game they go on sale four weeks before the fixture for Away season ticket holders and three weeks before the fixture for season ticket holders. But as you know they sometimes introduce certain points windows. I think they have the MK Dons tickets listed due to demand.

Evewolf65
11-02-2014, 07:32 PM

Usually with an away game they go on sale four weeks before the fixture for Away season ticket holders and three weeks before the fixture for season ticket holders. But as you know they sometimes introduce certain points windows. I think they have the MK Dons tickets listed due to demand.[/quote]

Cheers thought as much hoping they give us a decent allocation so I can be in with half a chance points wise of getting Orient and Cov/Northampton tickets!

wolves71
11-02-2014, 07:37 PM

Usually with an away game they go on sale four weeks before the fixture for Away season ticket holders and three weeks before the fixture for season ticket holders. But as you know they sometimes introduce certain points windows. I think they have the MK Dons tickets listed due to demand.[/quote]

Cheers thought as much hoping they give us a decent allocation so I can be in with half a chance points wise of getting Orient and Cov/Northampton tickets![/quote]

I don't know how true it is Eve but rumour doing the rounds regarding Orient is we will get a small allocation, not sure the exact number though, i

Evewolf65
11-02-2014, 07:43 PM

Cheers thought as much hoping they give us a decent allocation so I can be in with half a chance points wise of getting Orient and Cov/Northampton tickets![/quote]

I don't know how true it is Eve but rumour doing the rounds regarding Orient is we will get a small a

wolves71
11-02-2014, 07:46 PM

I don't know how true it is Eve but rumour doing the r

ADP22
11-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Ground guide website says about 1000 tickets made available to visitors at Orient.

800 odd ast holders means it will be a real scrap for remaining tickets!

Evewolf65
11-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Ground guide website says about 1000 tickets made available to visitors at Orient.

800 odd ast holders means it will be a real scrap for remaining tickets!

Oh well that's Bu66ered that then!! hopefully they'll give us the entire ground for the Cov game at Sixfields!!XD

ADP22
11-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Hang on!

Having a nose round the internet looking at other clubs allocations to Orient, came across Brentfords allocation for their forthcoming game in march, 2,681!

Fingers crossed we get the same! - view external link (http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/leyton-orient-ticket-information-15.03.14-1346276.aspx)

wolves71
11-02-2014, 08:43 PM
I hope we can get something like the above allocation, decent really.

Evewolf65
11-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Hang on!

Having a nose round the internet looking at other clubs allocations to Orient, came across Brentfords allocation for their forthcoming game in march, 2,861!

Fingers crossed we get the same!

Sounds a bit more promising!

essexwolf
11-02-2014, 09:37 PM
A guy I work with is a season ticket holder at Orient , he has assured me we will get the whole of one end .
I think he said that was just over 2,500 seats.

Can I add how impressed he was when he came up for the game at the Mol.:D

wolves71
11-02-2014, 09:39 PM
A guy I work with is a season ticket holder at Orient , he has assured me we will get the whole of one end .
I think he said that was just over 2,500 seats.

Can I add how impressed he was when he came up for the game at the Mol.:D

Sounds about right with what ADP posted.

Evewolf65
19-02-2014, 06:31 PM
For anybody that's interested I asked about Blades tickets today and the guy in the ticket office said they were still waiting for information from Sheffield regarding tickets and allocation apparently their continued involvement in the FA cup has affected them releasing ticketing info.

wolves71
19-02-2014, 07:16 PM
For anybody that's interested I asked about Blades tickets today and the guy in the ticket office said they were still waiting for information from Sheffield regarding tickets and allocation apparently their continued involvement in the FA cup has affected them releasing ticketing info.

Cheers, i'm wondering whether they will give us both the upper and lower tier of the away end?

Evewolf65
19-02-2014, 07:22 PM

Cheers, i'm wondering whether they will give us both the upper and lower tier of the away end?[/quote]

That would be brill both tiers is probably,what 5000+ seats?

wolves71
19-02-2014, 07:25 PM

Cheers, i'm wondering whether they will give us both the upper and lower tier of the away end?[/quote]

That would be brill both tiers is probably,what 5000+ seats?[/quote]

Has to be close to that, but whenever i've seen the blades of late, only the bottom tier is only in use. Maybe down to supply and demand.

wolves71
20-02-2014, 05:48 PM

Dear Away Season Ticket Holder,

Due to both Clubs awaiting clarification of kick off time of the away fixture at Sheffield United which may be brought forward to a lunchtime kick off the planned first day of sale on Saturday 22nd February will be delayed. I will email an update as soon as information is confirmed.

Best Regards

Lynne

Eve, i've just read a post on molineux mix in regards to what you posted, it appears the game may be moved to a lunchtime kickoff.

Evewolf65
20-02-2014, 06:14 PM

Due to both Clubs awaiting clarification of kick off time of the away fixture at Sheffield United which may be brought forward to a lunchtime kick off the planned first day of sale on Saturday 22nd February will be delayed. I will email an update as soon as information is confirmed.

Best Regards

Lynne

Eve, i've just read a post on molineux mix in regards to what you posted, it appears the game may be moved to a lunchtime kickoff.

Cheers Gav Josh informed me just at the time I read your post, could be in for a real early start for that one then!

wolves71
20-02-2014, 06:18 PM

Best Regards

Lynne

Cheers Gav Josh informed me just at the time I read your post, could be in for a real early start for t

wolves71
20-02-2014, 06:26 PM
It won't be live on Sky sports anyway, Derby v Forest is. - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky)

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 04:23 PM
It won't be live on Sky sports anyway, Derby v Forest is.

Sheffield United v Wolves is now a 1.25 KO On the advice of South Yorkshire Police. - view external link (http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/kick-off-changes-210214-1374097.aspx)

wolves71
21-02-2014, 04:43 PM

Sheffield United v Wolves is now a 1.25 KO On the advice of South Yorkshire Police.[/quote]

Following South Yorkshire Police's request that the kick-off time of the fixture be brought forward from the usual 3pm slot and after discussions with both the Police and Wolves, the game will kick-off at 1.25pm as an acknowledgement to the 125 years.

Just reading up on it on the official Wolves and Blades sites. There's also the Doncaster v Sheffield Wednesday game that kicks off at 3pm. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/ogwkh9m)

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 04:48 PM

Sheffield United v Wolves is now a 1.25 KO On the advice of South Yorkshire Police.[/quote]

Following South Yorkshire Police's request that the kick-off time of the fixture be brought forward from the usual 3pm slot and after discussions with both the Police and Wolves, the game will kick-off at 1.25pm as an acknowledgement to the 125 years.

Just reading up on it on the official Wolves and Blades sites. There's also the Doncaster v Sheffield Wednesday game that kicks off at 3pm.[/quote]

1.25 Is Deffo better than say a televised game time of 12.15 for us anyway! just hope they give us a nice big allocation now. :)

Mr.D
21-02-2014, 04:50 PM
With Doncaster v Wednesday being more of a local derby, wouldn't it have made more sense to move that game?

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 04:54 PM
With Doncaster v Wednesday being more of a local derby, wouldn't it have made more sense to move that game?

Hey C'mon Gaz, sense? this is South Yorkshire Police we're talking about

wolves71
21-02-2014, 04:54 PM

You'd have thought so, the blades also asked for the earlier kick off time.

Mr.D
21-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Sorry lads I forgot mentioning commonsense when South Yorkshire Police were involved was a bit of an oxymoron ;-)

wolves71
21-02-2014, 05:34 PM

Just reading up on it on the official Wolves and Blades sites. There's also the Doncaster v Sheffield Wednesday game that kicks off at 3pm.[/quote]

1.25 Is Deffo better than say a televised game time of 12.15 for us anyway! just hope they give us a nice big allocation now. :)[/quote]

Hopefully they will let us all know the allocation soon. It should be a decent one though.

Woking88
21-02-2014, 07:08 PM
I'm not sure if I missed something in this article, but I can't see what is happening that needs them to bring the time forward. OK it is their anniversary, but why should that affect the kick-off time - are there events planned for afterwards, is it to coincide with their very first match kick-off time?

If anyone can cast any light, I would be interested. - view external link (http://www.teamtalk.com/sheffield-united/9177778/-?)

wolves71
21-02-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure if I missed something in this article, but I can't see what is happening that needs them to bring the time forward. OK it is their anniversary, but why should that affect the kick-off time - are there events planned for afterwards, is it to coincide with their very first match kick-off time?

If anyone can cast any light, I would be interested.

Link in post #23 and i quote from the link...

The Blades will begin its 125 year anniversary celebrations with a 1.25pm kick-off against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Following South Yorkshire Police's request that the kick-off time of the fixture be brought forward from the usual 3pm slot and after discussions with both the Police and Wolves, the game will kick-off at 1.25pm as an acknowledgement to the 125 years..

wolves71
21-02-2014, 07:28 PM
The clue is also in the time, 1.25 aka 125 years.

Woking88
21-02-2014, 07:40 PM

Thanks for that, Gav. The mind boggles at that being a reason to disrupt people's plans. What about the poor Blades fans who have to work on Saturday morning who may not get there in time? :?

On further thought, they could always kick-off at 0125 rather than 1325 - that would really put 'the cat among the pigeons'! XD

wolves71
21-02-2014, 07:53 PM

Thanks for that, Gav. The mind boggles at that being a reason to disrupt people's plans. What about the poor Blades fans who have to work on Saturday morning who may not get there in time? :?

On further thought, they could always kick-off at 0125 rather than 1325 - that would really put 'the cat among the pigeons'! XD[/quote]

Football clubs/television companies has gone way past having any real consideration for fans. A lot is also dictated by the Police. An example of television not giving a toss about fans was Colchester United's recent league game at Swindon moved to last Friday night on seven days notice. All this was because of Swindon's JPT game with Peterborough United last Monday.

Back to the Blades game, i think on the Sheffield United site and an earlier link, our game at 1.25 pm kicks off a year of celebration for them.

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 07:56 PM

On further thought, they could always kick-off at 0125 rather than 1325 - that would really put 'the cat among the pigeons'! XD[/quote]

Poor Blades Fans!!!! I'll have to be on station platform at 7am to make the game in time bollux to them!! what about us?

Woking88
21-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Indeed "What about the workers?" Now, who was it that said that, Tony Hancock possibly?

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 08:30 PM
[quote="Woking88" Now, who was it that said that, Tony Hancock possibly?[/quote]

Oh yeah The 'famous' Brummie who moved to East Cheam!!
Was your comment supposed to mean something Wokes or shall we just let you start up the match day thread on the 22nd of March
While some of us other Workers attempt to make Sheffield in time for KO!

Woking88
21-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Well Eve, my previous comment was about Blades workers and then you commented again relating to the Blades fans, which made the comment "what about the workers?", spring to mind.

Was it that important?

Just to put your mind at rest, I will be watching Newcastle v Palace with my Geordie rellies on 22 March! :)

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Supposed Wolves Fans ehh!!??;D XD XD XD

Woking88
21-02-2014, 08:51 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

It's about 30 years since I last went up there, so something has to give! :)

Evewolf65
21-02-2014, 09:07 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

It's about 30 years since I last went up there, so something has to give! :)[/quote]

Cool they're obviously prepared to give you a second chance, mind they are mind boggling tolerant up there and if you're on the way up they'll need to be!!;D

wolves71
24-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Ticket information for the Blunts game:

http://i60.tinypic.com/whgrh1.jpg - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/n3xnf88)

wolves71
01-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Ticket and travel booked for this one, hopefully we can sell out of the full allocation.

wolves71
21-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Sheffield United have now informed Wolves that there will be pay on the day available for Away fans tomorrow. 2,653 tickets sold as of midday. It's still a good following.

Evewolf65
21-03-2014, 03:28 PM
We may well clear 3000 with the 'walk ups'

ADP22
21-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Bit of a dilemma for me over this one!

Arranged to go to this one with my nephew, more of a brother really! He lives up Rotherham and a Wolves fan who gets to games when he can, when his work allows him, and also when his body allows to as he suffers with MS.

My lad, who was going to the game initially, has found himself playing in a cup semi final for Wolverhampton Casuals tomorrow morning! Trouble is, there away at Swindon!

So there was my dilemma, my son or my nephew!

After a family meeting, me the wife and my lad, we decided that I'll be going to Sheffield tomorrow, with my nephew but part of the bargain was that i take my lad to the rearranged game at Stevenage of which I'd already took tickets back for as couldn't make the rearanged date but have now managed to wangle the time off at work and will be now going to Stevenage, again!

Phew, trials and tribulations of a Wolves fan!

Come on Cassies! Come on you Wolves!